Chapter 7: The truth

Hayo, this chapter will be laid back asf until later on in it lol. But I hope you guys enjoy.... Please read, vote, comment. I really want to hear your feedback❤️. thanks for 600-800 reads its means a lot to me.
____________________________________

                          Chapter 7: The truth

I was never this mad in my life, it was true. All the sightings and rumors were true. Peeta was a heartless monster that was out to destroy me as well as the Capitol.

The power of taking my place as the Mockingjay has gone to his head. I stared blankly at the projector as I watch everything explode. The video continued to replay over and over from different angles.

I tried to avoid it but my chair was facing it and the only thing I could do was close my eyes tightly and hang my head down.

I burst into sobs again as I continue to hear innocent people that survived the bombing from my district scream for mercy. They searched the rubble around them looking for their loved ones.

Octavia and Flavia waits till I was to emotional to even think, to inject me again with more trackerjacker venom. I scream in heart ache. Letting everything I had inside me come out.

I jump up and down in the chair like a wild animal. Trying to bite them but failing miserably. I curse at them screaming every vile word in the book.

"Fuck you, you pathetic slaves. Your all Snow's slaves and he uses you to do his dirty work. GO TO HELL!"

Forgetting the video that was replaying but looking at Octavia and Flavia with intensity. I look into there eyes and I see myself— a crazy mutt.

I look away and I see a mirror on the far right, I see my face was red, a bleeding lip and a scratched cheek.

My eyes that were once gray became black as coal. They really changed me, and I couldn't stop it. They left as they played another video.

This video was about Peeta confessing about killing the innocent and planning to kill us all to gain control over the Capitol, not like I could complain.

But his last words got me,

"Katniss I will destroy you before you can reach me."

He begins to yell in laughter and transforms into a mutt and I see his once blue eyes turn black just like mine.

The black eyes that did so much damage and destruction. I couldn't deal with it anymore, Octavia runs back into the room just as I begin to get angry.

"Sweetie guess who has an announcement to make." As she unstraps me from the chair.

My escorts come into the lab with makeup supplies. They bring a warm rag to my face to get rid of the dry blood on my face.

They dap the rag on my lips to clean my busted lip that was still healing. They kept my face raw to show the world including Peeta who was really in control.

No matter how much I hate Peeta, I will help him because I will help him over come his inner demons and we can both help each other.

They put me in a blue dress with sparkles on it, I couldn't deny that it was beautiful but I was to drained to feel.

They curled my hair giving me loose curls. No matter how much they wanted me to torture Peeta they still wanted me to look cute doing it.

They escort me to the room where me and Caesar had the interview a week and a half ago. They sit me down and moved the camera in front of me.