Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning feeling wide awake. I was about to get out of bed when I saw Nathan standing over me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was watching you sleep. You look beautiful when you sleep," he replied.

"Stalker," I joked.

He touched his heart faking hurt. "I am not!"

I laughed. "When are we going to the beach?"

"Well I was going to go back to my room and put my swim shorts on and then I'll be ready to go if you are."

"Okay. I'll put my swim suit on and text Emily to see if she is going."

"Alright. How about I meet you in the lobby in an half hour?"

"Sounds like a plan."

"Okay." He opened the door and turned back around. "Oh, and Allie?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too." He smiled and then walked away shutting the door behind him.

I grabbed my swim suit and headed to the bathroom. I did my hair and went back to the bunk bed and grabbed my Droid to text Emily.

This is what I'm wearing: the swim suit is a gray and white striped bikini from PacSun. Over it I wore a yellow halter sundress. I pulled my brown hair into a bun and let a few stray pieces of my carmel colored highlights hang over my eyes. I had on some waterproof mascara and some Victoria's Secret lip gloss.

By the time I finished getting ready and texted Emily and got her reply that she and Kevin are coming it was time to meet Nathan at the lobby. I grabbed my towel, a book, and my camera and headed out the door as I called bye to my mom.

Once I reached the lobby I saw Emily, Kevin, and Nathan talking. I snuck up on them.

"What are you all talking about?" They jumped and turned around to face me.

"You scared me!" Emily said.

"I'm sneaky," I grinned.

"Well are we all ready?" Kevin asked.

"Yup," I replied popping the p.

"Let's go," Nathan said. We started our walk to the beach that was just down the street. Emily and Kevin started their own conversation about their wedding so I decided to start my own with Nathan.

"So what do you want to do while we're here?" I asked.

"Well I like the idea of spending some time together by ourselves. Like a date. But you probably will want to spend some time with your family."

"I'll get to spend time with my family. We always go white water rafting once every year. I want to spend some time with you too though. They have this amazing soft serve ice cream place not too far away. We could go there sometime. Or they have this romantic sight seeing area."

"Why not do both?"

"I guess we could. When should we?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Well I think we're going white water rafting with the family tomorrow but how about the next day? It's the last day we're here."

"Sure. Let's plan on it."

"Okay." We entered the beach. I took my flip flops off and ran in the sand. The warm sand felt so good on my feet. I set my flip flows down and laid my towel out. Then I took off my sundress and ran towards the water. I stood in a little. I was about to turn around when I felt myself being tackled into the water. I turned around and saw Nathan.