Chapter 11

The next day I woke up next to Nathan. His arms were around me. I took his arms off me, being careful not to wake him up, and hopped out of bed. Before I had time to go anywhere, his arms circled around my waist and brought me back to the bed.

"Morning, beautiful," Nathan said.

I giggled. "Morning." I turned around and kissed him.

"We should go somewhere today."

"Where?"

"I don't know. Just somewhere."

I laughed. "Okay." I got out of bed again and grabbed a pair of clean clothes. I turned to Nathan and pointed to the door. "Out. I have to change."

"So?"

"So get out." He didn't make any movement to leave. "Seriously."

"Sorry. I'm too comfy." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I walked out of my bedroom and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later I finished getting dressed and went back into my room. Nathan was still laying in bed with his eyes closed. I coughed. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Aren't you gonna get out of bed?"

"Nah. I don't feel like it."

I laughed. "Wow."

He laughed too. When we stopped laughing he started leaning in. "I love you." He kissed me.

"I love you too." I kissed him this time. "I'll be right back." I walked out the door, went downstairs, and outside. As soon as I stepped on the pavement I froze. Kyler was standing on my driveway.

He smiled when he saw me. "Hey, Allie."

"What are you doing here?"

He sighed. "Look, I know you told me you love Nathan now but I honestly don't believe that. I know you must still have feelings for me. You kissed me back yesterday. And I'm not giving up on trying to get you back."

"Kyler, I told you. I'm not gonna get back-"

He cut me off. "I know but please just think about it." He reached into his pocket and grabbed something. When he pulled his hand out a ring was in his hand. "I want to marry you. I know you're with Nathan but please just think about it."

"No. I'm sorry but I love Nathan. I used to love you but now Nathan is the one I love. I don't even have to think about if he's the one I want to be with. I know he is."

"Allie, please. At least think about it." He had a pleading look on his face.

"I'm sorry but I already made up my mind."

"Please. I'm begging you."

I sighed. He's not gonna give up. "Fine. I'll think about it." Obviously I'm not really going to. I just said that so he'll stop asking.

Hope lit up his eyes. "Really?"

"Yeah."

He smiled. "Thanks. When you make a choice just call me. Do you still have my number?"

"No."

"Okay. Give me your phone. I'll put it in." I handed him my phone. He flipped it open and started dialing his number in. A few seconds later he handed me my phone back. "Okay. I'll leave you alone now. Call me when you decide if you want to marry me or Nathan." He turned around and walked away.

I sighed out of annoyance and headed to the mailbox. I looked through the mail. Nothing for me. I brought it in for my mom and set it on the counter. I went back upstairs. Nathan was sitting on the bed.

"Hey," I said.

He looked at me. "Hey. What took you so long?"

"Kyler stopped by."

He frowned. "What'd he want?"

"He wants me to marry him."

"Seriously?" I nodded. "What'd you say?"

"I said I would think about it so he would leave me alone."

He stood up from the bed. "What?!"

"I'm not really gonna think about it. I just said that because he wouldn't leave me alone until I said I would."

"Are you telling the truth?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"Of course I am!" I stepped closer to him. "I love you and only you. I want to be with you forever. Nothing is ever gonna change that."

He smiled. "Okay. I believe you."

"You do?"

"Yeah."

I smiled. "Okay, good." I kissed him. Once we broke apart he grabbed my hand and started leading me downstairs. "Where are we going?"

"Well, I was thinking we could go get breakfast. Want to?"

"Sure." I put my shoes on, opened the door, and went out to Nathan's car.

(A/N Only like 2 more chapters left. Having writer's block. And I'm kind of getting tired of this story.)