BIG ANNOUNCEMENT...SEQUEL?!

Hi everyone!

I've got something really exciting to share with you all. I've had a lot of requests recently to personally write a sequel to this story (Casualtyandhaafan  has also written a sequel if any of you are confused, go and check it out). If you've ever wondered where I would personally say Lily is one year down the line, then you don't have to wait any longer!

To avoid confusion, here's how another sequel has been written by somebody else: I was messaged by the writer mentioned above, asking if she could write a sequel to my story with her own spin on it. I said yes as I was never planning on there being a sequel, at least not one written by me. But over the past month or so, I've had numerous requests of a sequel written from my POV and ideas and after contemplating it, I've finally decided to get cracking on it. My version of Lily's life after adoption is going to be  completely different to hers and they aren't related in any way.

So, if your interested, go and check it out! The first chapter has just been published. Bare with me on the cover & everything as I'm yet to sort that out, ahaha! Also, go and check out Casualtyandhaafan 's version of events over on her profile.

Thank you all for the overwhelming support for this book, I never in my wildest dreams thought it would get this response.

xoxo