Elsa

Do you ever look at someone and wonder, "What is going on inside their head?" Well, I know. Okay, I know Elsa's head.
·······················
On a cold winter's night, the longest night of the year, little Elsa was born. She was the firstborn of King Adgar and Queen Idun of Arendelle​ and the rightful heir to the throne.
But what was more special was inside.
Deep within Elsa's tiny mind, a yellow glow appeared in the blackness. Surrounded by a blue glow, the yellow glow turned into a yellow girl with spiked hair and a chartreuse dress.
This girl was confused at first. Where was she? What was she doing here? Who is she? What was she?
Looking up, she saw a giant, white, oval screen up ahead. And down, she found a white button.
Curious about its use, the girl pressed the button, which caused it to glow.
Then, she heard cooing and looked up.
Elsa was smiling!
And there she was.
In the room, maids and stewards murmured how adorable the newborn princess was.
But the most awestruck was the queen. The girl saw her through the white screen, which was a point of view monitor.
"Hello there, Elsa."
The king stroked his daughter's hair with his fingers.
"She's wonderful."
The queen smiled and held Elsa close.
"My little piece of joy."
Smiling, the girl felt the same. But she did not only feel joy, she was Joy.
Hearing a chime, Joy noticed a yellow orb slide down a rack next to the monitor. Picking it up, she looked inside and saw the same event from earlier.
"Whoa," she whispered in wonder.
Putting it back down, Joy watched the orb slide across the rack through a series of gears, which caused the whole room to light up.
Everything made sense. This was Headquarters, Joy's home. And she was meant to keep Elsa happy.
It was amazing! Just Elsa and me, forever...
Or for 33 seconds.
All of sudden, a young man barged in like a stressed bull!
"What did I miss?!"
Joy almost fell in fright, but then noticed Elsa was whimpering.
A maid slapped the young man.
"Lars! You made the princess cry!"
The queen attempted to calm Elsa down, who was still in shock.
"It's okay, Elsa. Don't be scared."
Confused, Joy looked to her left and saw a scrawny, purple guy pushing the button. Noticing Joy, he nearly hyperventilated but managed to calm down.
"I, uh... I'm Fear," he informed.
"Oh, hello!" Joy greeted, nervously shaking his hand. "I'm Joy."
Noticing Elsa was still scared, Joy tried to reclaim control over the button.
"If I could... Can you just... I just want to fix that," she asked politely, pushing Fear away. "Thanks."
Joy was in control, but Fear kept worrying and was pushing the button.

And that was just the beginning...