Elsa's Emotions

It wasn't just me and Fear. Elsa has five Emotions in Headquarters, including us.
······················
Elsa, now a toddler, was running through the castle halls, with Joy in control of a console which consisted of various switches and buttons. Alongside her were Fear and a chubby blue girl with glasses.
“Joy, are you sure this is a good idea?" Fear asked with worry.
“Fear, it's fine!" she replied, groaning. “For the last time, nothing will go wrong."
But all of a sudden, Elsa tripped while running up the stairs and fell on her face.
“Oh, we just fell down," the blue girl said depressingly.
This is Sadness. Her job is to make sure Elsa gets all the help she needs. From boo boos to a broken heart.
Elsa tried to get up, but she couldn't. Her ankle was twisted.
“We should cry," Sadness suggested, pushing a switch which caused Elsa to burst into tears.
Fortunately, a maid was passing by.
“What happened, Your Highness?"
“My leg hurt!"
As the maid looked at Elsa's ankle, a blue orb appeared and slid onto a shelf with some other orbs, which were mostly yellow.
“Nice job, Sadness," Joy applauded.
“Thanks... I guess," Sadness replied, bashfully.

Later, Elsa found herself with a silver platter. And under it, she found some strange orange chunks which Lars was feeding her.
“Okay, Your Highness. Uncle Lars is serving his best meal. Unfortunately, I don't know how to cook any other food."
“Hmm, this looks new," Joy noticed.
“Think it's safe?" Fear asked.
“What is it?" Sadness wondered.
As Lars was holding the spoon closer to Elsa's mouth, a slender green girl came in.
“Okay, caution!" she warned. “There is a dangerous smell, people! Hold on, what is that?!"
This is Disgust. She basically keeps Elsa from being poisoned, both physically and socially.
“That is not brightly colored or smothered with chocolate," she examined. “Hold on guys..." She gasped. “It's carrots!"
Plugging her nose, Disgust pressed a button, causing Elsa to knock the carrot bits all over Lars' face.
“Yucky!"
Disgust's action made a green orb appear and it slid next to the blue one.
“Well, I just saved our lives," she bragged. “Yeah, you're welcome."
“Your Highness, if you don't eat your dinner, you're not getting any dessert."
A short red man raised his head from his book, titled No Dessert!
“Wait, did he just say we couldn't have dessert?" he asked, quite disturbed.
That's Anger. He... cares very deeply about things being fair.
Putting down his book, Anger went up to the control console to take matters into his own hands.
“So, that's how you want to play it, buddy boy?!" he yelled. “No dessert?! Oh sure, we'll eat our dinner... right after you eat this!"
Yelling in rage, he pushed two large switches as his head bursted in flames!
As Elsa threw a fit, a red orb appeared and slid next to the green one.
“Elsa! Look at the birdie!"
Anger managed to calm down and let Joy take over.
As Lars fed Elsa the carrot chunks, another yellow orb appeared and slid next to the others.
While Disgust, Anger and Sadness left, Fear stayed with Joy, worried about the unknown. Joy just groaned in frustration.
And... you've met Fear. He does a good job at keeping Elsa safe, but... he's a little out of control. So, he can be pushy at times. Of course, we always make sure he knows when everything is okay.
“Boo," Joy whispered, causing Fear to run off and crash into something.