Epilogue

After two short weeks, Elsa's life had improved. The original Core Memories were replaced with new ones, and the Personality Islands were restored.
“Hey, I'm liking this new view," Fear said, looking out the window with his fellow Emotions.
“Chocolate Island has expanded," Anger pointed out. “Glad they finally opened up that Bittersweet section."
“I like the Hall of Empathy on Music Island," Sadness said.*
There were some new Islands, too, that interested the Emotions.
“Fashion Island?!" Disgust gasped. “Everyone, shut up!"
“Combat Island?" Fear said, concerned. “Hope that's just a phase."
“Say what you want," Joy sighed. “I think it's all beautiful."
“I'll tell you one thing, I'm glad we don't have to face those two creeps anymore," Fear shuddered.
“Hmm, I wonder what happened to them," Sadness muttered.
“Oh, don't worry," Disgust assured. “Anger and I took care of everything."
Anger chuckled.

Later, the citizens of Arendelle joined together in the castle courtyard to celebrate Elsa's return.
“Are you ready?”
As the crowd applauded in approval, Elsa used her magic to create a skating rink. And the people were amazed by how beautiful it was.
“They love us," Fear chuckled.
“Yeah, we're pretty cool," Anger agreed.
Then, Anna slid towards her sister, and Elsa caught her before she could slip.
“I like the open gates."
“We are never closing them again."
Joy turned to face Fear.
“Should we do it?" Joy asked excitedly.
“Yeah, knock yourself out," Fear replied, smiling.
In ecstasy, Joy kissed Fear's nose and took over the controls.
Elsa flicked her wrist and created ice skates over Anna's boots.
“Oh, Elsa, they're beautiful, but you know I don't skate..."
“Come on, you can do it!"

We've been through a lot these past few years, that's for sure. But I'm not worried anymore. Anger, Fear, Disgust, Sadness and I are going to continue taking care of Elsa. And this time, we'll do it right.

Well, that's it! Inside Elsa is officially finished. I hope you enjoyed reading the story as much as I did writing it. I may do a one shot with Frozen Fever, but I'll have to think about that.
Until then, please check out my other stories (unless you don't ship Helsa).

*This is an Adele reference, her songs are very empathetic.