Elsa's Memories

Now that Fear was out of her way, Joy checked out the mostly yellow orbs.
Anyway, these are Elsa's memories and there mostly happy, you'll notice, not to brag.
After hugging a happy memory of Elsa playing with a little prince, Joy danced her way to the back of room where she held bright yellow memories.
But the really important ones are over here. I don't want to get too technical, but these are called core memories. Each one came from a super important time in Elsa's life. Like, when she first found out about her powers! Oh, it was so amazing!
Elsa took in a large sniff of a crocus flower, and it made her sneeze snowflakes. She reached out with her hand and more snowflakes appeared.
"Oooh, pretty!"
As the Emotions cheered, there was a chime and a flash as the core memory came and joined the others. Through the window, the Emotions could see a platform decorated with a winter scene on the edge of a pink cliff.
And each core memory contains a different aspect of Elsa's personality. Like Winter Island!
The Emotions were mesmerized by Winter Island and the other four islands.
Chocolate Island is my personal favorite.
Chocolate Island was conceived when Elsa took a nibble of some chocolate cake.
Yep. It is pretty sweet. Music Island is pretty good, too.
Elsa was smashing her hands against a piano.
Oh, I love Kindness Island! It's one of a kind, really!
Elsa gave the last of her sandwich to a hungry dog.
And of course, Sister Island is amazing.
Elsa was hugging her new baby sister, Princess Anna.
The point is, the islands of personality are what make Elsa... Elsa!
·······················
Over the years, Elsa spent her life living happily. Playing with her friends, using her magic to have fun, she learned how to act like a princess, and she loved her life.
And every night, when Elsa fell asleep, her Emotions knew they did a good job.
"Yes! Another perfect day!" Joy cheered. "Nice job everybody! Let's get these memories down to Long Term."
With the push of a button, all the day's memories had been sucked up a tube to be sent out of Headquarters to travel across the rest of Elsa's mind.
Well, that's how it's been for the past eight years. We love Elsa and we will continue to take good care of her.
·······················
But then, one night, Elsa was playing with Anna, but Elsa slipped and struck Anna's forehead with her icy magic! Elsa rushed to Anna's side and saw a white streak appear in her hair.

"Okay," Joy said, disturbed. "Not what I had in mind."