Love

Joy had barely crossed the first bridge when Winter Island began to collapse. At that moment, she knew it was falling again.
“No, no!" she yelped. “That's my only way home!"
But it was too late. She had to go back or she'll fall into the Memory Dump and be forgotten forever.
By the time Joy made it back to Long Term Memory, half of Winter Island was destroyed.
Despite holding on to the Core Memory, Joy had never been so frustrated. Out of pure rage, she threw the Core Memory and grabbed more memories from the shelves and threw them all. But when she grabbed a blue sad memory, she heard a familiar knock.
“Elsa?"
♪Please, I know you're in there
♪People are asking where you've been
Joy looked inside and saw it was from the King and Queen's funeral.
♪They say have courage, and I'm trying to
♪I'm right out here for you
♪Just let me in
♪We only have each other
♪It's just you and me
♪What are we gonna do?
Do you want to build a snowman?♪
Despite the door separating the two sisters, Elsa could tell Anna was crying, and let her own tears fall.
Joy's anger turned into pain as she fell to her knees. Her little girl's heart was broken. Then, she saw a happy memory of an eight year old Elsa building a snowman. The sight made her smile melancholically.
“It was adorable," she sighed, “how she used to stick her tongue out when she built Olaf's face."
Then, there was a memory of fifteen year old Elsa looking out her bedroom window and singing to a bird nest full of eggs.
“I could listen to her singing all day," Joy said, on the brink of tears.
Then, she found an old, faded memory of a four year old Elsa twirling around, filled with glee. This made Joy give a small cry.
“I just wanted Elsa to be happy," she whimpered. “Was that too much to ask?"
Hugging all four of the memories, Joy let her tears fall.
After a few seconds, Joy dropped the memories, but kept crying for hours. She stopped, of course, to wipe one of her tears off a memory of Elsa and Anna hugging.
But as she did, she saw the memory turn purple with fear. Anna was holding Elsa's hands and comforting her. Joy rewinded it to get a better look, and saw Elsa losing control of her powers.
“Elsa, it's okay."
“No, it's not! I can't control it!"
Anna grabbed Elsa's hands.
“Don't worry. It'll be okay. We'll figure this out together."
Joy sped up the memory and saw it turn yellow again as Elsa hugged Anna lovingly, and the snow stopped falling.
“Anna," she realized. “Anna was able to help Elsa because she loved her... Because of love."
Determined, Joy put the memory aside and stood back up. She had to get back.
But then, she heard crashing. The last of Winter Island was falling. And as it fell, the Train of Thought was coming down with it.
Joy had to get back to Headquarters, and fast. But how was going to get through this? She's never been here, let alone read the mind manuals.
But then, she heard screaming, and up on the Train of Thought, she saw a familiar blue figure.
“Sadness!"

Fortunately, the train was still hanging on to the edge of a cliff, but Joy had to hurry before it fell into the memory dump with Sadness.
“Boy, am I glad to see you!" Joy smiled, pulling Sadness out as the train fell.
“Joy!" Sadness cried. “You're here! You're alright!"
“Of course I'm alright!" Joy assured her friend. “But what are you doing out here?"
“Looking for you," Sadness answered. “Elsa's powers are getting worse, and if we don't hurry, she could die!"
“I know how to fix this," Joy replied. “We can control Elsa's powers and restore her personality."

Good news! Inside Out won Best Animated Feature Film at the Academy Awards! 🎥🏆💛💙💜❤💚

Have a nice day!