Fear Will Be Your Enemy

After the ballroom incident, the king and queen took their two daughters to a strange valley.
“Please, help! It's my daughter."
“What are we doing in the middle of nowhere?" Disgust asked.
“You make a good point," Anger replied. “Our magic made this mess, maybe it can clean it up."
“I say we suck the ice out of her brain!" Fear suggested. “Wait, what if we suck out the rest of her brain?!"
“She needs a warm bath," Disgust demanded. “We would warm and clean her up."
“We could cry," Sadness suggested. “Maybe our tears could thaw her."
“Let's slap her across the face and scream that curse word we know now!" Anger said excitedly. “It's a good one!"
But all of a sudden, the ground started shaking and boulders started rolling towards them.
“What's going on?" Joy wondered.
When they stopped, surrounding the royal family, the boulders revealed to be funny looking creatures.
“It's the king!"
“What are they?" Fear asked.
“They're rock trolls," Sadness answered. “We read about them. Remember?"
Sadness pressed a button and a memory of Elsa reading a book came through the memory tube, floating in midair as a light shone through it and onto Elsa's eyes.
“Oh yeah!" Joy realized. “They have magical powers and bring good will."
As the memory was sent back to Long Term, an old troll who bore yellow crystals approached the royal family.
“Your Majesty. Born with the powers or cursed?"
“Born. And they're getting stronger."
The queen got down on her knees and let the old troll look at Anna, who was wrapped with a blanket in her arms.
“You were lucky it wasn't her heart. The heart is not so easily changed. But the head can be persuaded."
“Do what you must."
“Are you sure he knows what he's doing?" Fear asked Sadness
“He's gonna help her," she assured. “All he has to do is, uh..."
“What is it?" Disgust asked, sensing suspicion.
“I recommend we remove all magic. Even memories of magic, to be safe. But don't worry, I'll leave the fun."
Elsa watched as the magic in her sister's memories were replaced with winter. Joy felt deeply concerned about this.
“She will be okay."
“I should of said that before we left, I'm sorry," Sadness apologized.
“But she won't remember I have powers?"
“It's for the best."
“This is sad," Sadness sighed. “Our baby sister won't remember who we are and it's all our fault."
“Listen to me, Elsa. Your power will only grow."
The troll created shapes in the sky.
“There is beauty in it. But also great danger. You must learn to control it. Fear will be your enemy."
Terrified, Elsa ran into her father's arms.
Concerned, Joy noticed Fear tweaking with the controls on the console. She had a bad feeling about what could happen, which was unusual because of her positive attitude.
“What are we gonna do?" Disgust asked.
“We'll protect her. She can learn to control it, I'm sure. Until then, we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff. We shall limit her contact with people and keep her powers hidden from everyone. Including Anna."

Elsa watched as all her belongings were moved to another room. Everything has changed. She can't even look at Anna and the youngest of staff members were eliminated from their jobs. Including Lars. Elsa may never see him again.
“I'm starting to feel jealous of Anna," Disgust admitted.
“Someone get the ball, we're in solitary confinement!" Anger complained.
“We can't live like this," Sadness cried, pushing a button. As she, Anger and Disgust fought over the console, Joy saw blue, red and green memories roll on the mostly empty shelf.
Joy was about to take charge, but then she saw Fear headed for the memory tube, and he looked like he was hiding something.
“Fear, what are you doing?" she asked curiously.
“Nothing!" he lied. “I'm just... trying to keep my cool. Staying confident. It's a guy thing, you wouldn't understand."
Joy took advantage of the moment and pulled away what was behind his back. But she didn't expect it to be a core memory!
“Fear, what are you doing?!" she exclaimed.
“Now Joy," he reasoned, “I have a perfectly good explanation for this..."
Instead of explaining, Fear pressed the button next to the memory tube, yanked the core memory from Joy's hands and had it sent to Long Term.
Joy rushed to the back window and watched as Winter Island crumbled and fell.
That evening, Elsa took one last glance at Anna before locking herself in.