Light

That evening, Elsa kept trying to not feel anything, but Fear was scrambling his hands all over the console.
“Fear, I understand you're worried," Joy reasoned. “But I don't think you're capable of keeping Elsa safe anymore."
“What are you saying?" Fear asked in denial. “I have to keep Elsa safe! Remember what those trolls said? They said fear will be her enemy! I can't let Elsa live surrounded by people who are afraid of her! She'd get herself killed!"
“Fear, they meant you!" Joy screamed. “If Elsa's in danger from anyone's fear, it's her own! You've become her enemy, Fear. Elsa's Fear."
“Joy, come on!" Fear yelled. “How can I put Elsa in danger? I'm just an Emotion! You can't just keep thinking there's hope somewhere in the air! If we can't control these powers, Elsa has no other options!"
At that moment, Elsa saw how the entire room glowed red, the walls cracked with ice daggers spreading.
Joy glared at Fear. “Then she'll die."
“On a scale of one to ten, I give this day an F," Disgust said, examining her nails.
“Well, why don't we quit standing around and do something!" Anger yelled.
“Like what, genius?" Disgust asked.
“I think we have other things to worry about," Sadness said, pointing out that Joy was shaking in anxiety.
“Hey Fear, maybe you should call it a night, you know?" Disgust suggested. “Get some sleep."
“But Elsa's not asleep yet!" he argued.
“Come on!" Anger yelled, pulling Fear's wrist. “It's bedtime, and you're going to sleep whether you like it or not!"
As Anger and Fear retreated to their chambers, Sadness and Disgust decided to help Joy, who was hugging one of the pillows on the couch.
“Joy, you're not five years old," Disgust pointed out. “Let go of the pillow."
“Joy, just try to calm down," Sadness said, taking Joy's hands.
“It'll be okay."

As Joy calmed down, she got to the console so Elsa could relax a little. Once she felt better, the ice receded and the walls returned to its deep blue hue.
While Anger slept, Fear got up and peeked through his bedroom window and watched as Joy, Sadness and Disgust gazed at the northern lights through Elsa's point of view monitor. Looking down at Joy, he smiled at how perfect she was. Fear would give anything to say how big his feelings were for Joy, and maybe even share one special moment with her.

Now that Elsa was alright, Joy had no doubt things would be better in the morning.

Sorry for such a short chapter! I just didn't know what to say. I just thought that song you just heard was something Sadness would sing.