Attack

The following morning, Elsa heard some strange sounds from outside.
"Hey, what's going on?" Sadness asked.
Elsa peeked through the balcony door and saw a group of Arendellian soldiers approaching the ice palace.
"They found us," Joy gasped.

Elsa went downstairs to get a closer look. It appeared the group was led by Prince Hans and it included the Duke of Weselton's bodyguards. Marshmallow was there to protect her, thank goodness.
"Oh, this is terrible!" Fear muttered. "Wait, did those guys see us? Let's go back inside."
"The queen!"
Unfortunately, as Elsa closed the door, the Duke's thugs spotted her and ran after her with their crossbows, dodging Marshmallow's attacks.
"Ahh! They're onto us!" Fear exclaimed, his hands scrambling all over the console.
Elsa tried to run before the two could get to her, but it was a dead end.
"We got her!"
"No, please!"
“Look out!" Fear screeched, pulling a switch.
One of the thugs fired his crossbow, but before it could reach its target, a shield of ice trapped it just an inch from Elsa's face.
“Go around! Toss it!"
“What do we do?!" Disgust asked, panicking.
Fear thought very carefully for a minute, then he pressed a button.
“Stay away!”
Elsa blasted some more ice at them, but made sure they dodged her attacks.
“We're not a monster, we're not a monster, we're not a monster..." Fear muttered, pressing some more buttons.

After five minutes, it was clear Fear's defensive behavior was getting them nowhere.
“Move! It's my turn!" Anger said, pushing Fear out of the way.
Now that Anger was in control, Elsa felt that in order to survive, she had to be more aggressive.
One of the thugs aimed at her, but he didn't go unnoticed.
“Oh, I don't think so, buddy boy! " Anger growled, raising a fist.
“No, don't hurt them!" Fear screamed, but it was pointless. Anger punched his gut and slammed his fist on the console.
Before he could fire, Elsa trapped the henchman in a cage of icicles, one of them dangerously close to his neck.
Now she had to deal with the other one.
“You want a piece of this, fella? Come and get it!" Anger yelled, grabbing a switch. Elsa created a gush of wind to blow the crossbow out of the other thug's hands.
Now Anger was raging mad. Flames blasted from his head as he pushed two switches. With that, Elsa created two walls of ice to trap the man and another to push him through the door and off the balcony. He kept holding on so Elsa pushed harder.
“Anger! Stop!" Sadness screamed, trying to pull him away from the console. The other Emotions tried to help but he wouldn't budge.
“He won't let go, what do we do?" Disgust asked worriedly.
Elsa was full of it, but just before she could finish him off...
“Queen Elsa! Don't be the monster they fear you are!"
Elsa turned around to glare at Hans, but noticed how terrified everyone else was. They were afraid of her.
“Sorry about that," Anger said embarrassingly.
“What do we do now?!" Fear screamed.
Then Elsa heard the sound of an arrow being fired and ice shattering. She looked up and saw the chandelier falling towards her.
“Does that answer your question?" Disgust replied.
As Fear pulled a switch, Elsa tried to run away from the chandelier, but then something hit her head, and everything went black.

Sorry for not updating in a while, I've been kind of busy. I would have given those two jerks names, but it didn't know what they were. But according to the book A Frozen Heart, their names are Erik and Francis.

Until next time. ✌