ten

CRAIG'S POV

"Craig! Wait!" Clyde comes running towards me but I run faster.

"YOU KNOW I CAN'T RUN AS FAST AS YOU--"

"MAYBE THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN A HINT THAT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN MY PLACE, HM?!" I yell back.

"DUDE, JUST LISTEN TO ME!" Clyde says and I stop my tracks.

Not to listen to him, just because I was tired.

He bends over to catch his breath, "Okay. I admit, that was a dick move of me--"

"You think?"

He glares, "Just listen to me for once, Craig. I didn't think I was gonna make it okay? I was just trying out for fun. I promise I had no idea that it was gonna be me."

I blink, "So then tell him you don't want the spot."

"Wha? N-No.."

"But you just said that you were just trying out for fun! You didn't actually think you'd make it. Hell, what if Kevin Stoley was next in line! Maybe he was actually trying out, Clyde!"

"Okay you know Kevin Stoley sucks ass. He was definitely not next in line. Craig, if you were actually my best friend--you'd be happy for me," He says furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah, and if you were my best friend--you would quit for me--"

"You're so selfish."

"I'M SELFISH?! YOU JUST TRIED OUT FOR A POSITION JUST TO SEE WHAT THE OUTCOME WAS!"

"You're just jealous because this one time something didn't go your way."

"Take that back," I say gritting my teeth.

"No it's true! You're just jealous! Prince Craig didn't get something he wanted for once--"

"Shut the fuck up, Clyde. Nothing in my life has been going my way lately! I'm working in a fucking coffee shop when I'm only 14 years old with this spazzy ass kid who can't go thirty minutes without his damn coffee--"

"Guys, come on," Token arrives.

It's about time.

He usually is the reason out of the three of us.

"Just stop. You're both very selfish. Clyde, you're selfish because you won't give up a spot that obviously shouldn't go to you. And Craig, you are being selfish because you aren't happy for him. I mean, I know it wasn't exactly your fault that you quit but now Clyde's our kicker. And as much as you don't like it there's nothing you can do about it," He puts his hands on both of our shoulders.

I just stare at Clyde's betrayal brown eyes.

They're dark.

I don't say anything and just walk the opposite direction.

I could really use some coffee right now.

***LATER AT TWEAK'S COFFEE***

"And so then he took my position--my position! This isn't fair," I say boxing packages with Tweek.

It's cool ranting to him because it's funny hearing him spazz.

"W-Wow," he says, "T-That's kind of s-selfish--AH!"

"I know right! But my other best friend, Token--the black kid, was like, 'Oh you're both being selfish!' Like what the fuck," I say.

"W-Well, this is a-all for a reason," he packages the last one.

I stop, "Huh?"

His green eyes grow wide, "H-Huh? I d-didn't say a-anything--AH!"

"No, you said something," I say looking at him.

"N-No I d-didn't! Listen t-these packages need to be d-delivered now," his shaking hands give me all the packages.

"Aren't you coming?"

"N-No I have s-some more packaging," he twitches.

"Alright," I say.

"D-Do you remember the r-route?!" He says as I walk up the stairs.

"Yeah, I think so--"

"B-Because if y-you don't I-I can come," he suggests.

"Nope," I pop the 'p', "I got this."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

It's official.

Season 19 was one of my favorite seasons oh my lord.

PC PRINCIPAL IS HERE TO STAY!

One side is sad because I love love love Principal Victoria but I also now love PC Principal cuz he killed Leslie.

Leslie...

Thennnnn classi just killed me oh my lord.

What's your favorite episode of season 19? Mine is probably the finale, stunning and brave, and of course tweek x craig :').

I also love Naughty Ninjas too...

OH FUCK IT I LOVE ALL OF SEASON 19

-Brooke