twenty five

CRAIG'S POV

I woke up not feeling right at all.

I rolled over to look at the clock, I overslept again.

I grab my phone and check what notifications I got and what do you know -- five messages from Tweek.

"That's unusual, he usually sends at least fifteen in a row," I say reading them.

From Twitches: Wake up

From Twitches: Now

From Twitches: Ugh ur oversleeping aren't u?

From Twitches: WHAT TIME DID U GO 2 BED CRAIG?!

From Twitches: I tried

I smirk at all the messages, typical.

From Me: Yes I overslept. I'm getting out of bed now.

I put my feet on the hardwood floors and immediately brought them back up.

"Jesus Christ," I said, my floors are cold.

"Goddamn Colorado," I try my best to reach for my slippers but I just can't.

"Guess I'm going to have to sacrifice myself, rest in peace Craig Tucker," I said over dramatically.

I ran across to grab my slippers and put them on as fast as I could, I fell over in the process.

"Craig?!" My Mom said from downstairs.

"YEAH?!"

"You're going to have to ride your bike to school or something because I'm about to be late for work. Ruby already caught the bus--"

That bitch didn't wake me up or anything.

"...CRAIG ARE YOU LISENING?!"

"YES!!" I yell and look in the mirror.

What the fuck.

My eyes widen, out of my black hair there was pink gum that was right on top of my head.

"AHHHHH!!"

"Craig?!" My Mom said running into my room and her mouth dropped opened.

I look back in my mirror and blink to make sure it's real, "THERE'S GUM IN MY HAIR MOM--IN MY HAIR! DO SOMETHING PLEASE!"

"I can't, Craig! The only way you can get gum out of your hair is to cut it--"

"No," I said.

I am not cutting my hair, it's too perfect for that.

"There's no other way! Listen, I have to go to work. Just put your hat over it and we'll figure something out when you come home from school."

HOW CAN SHE BE SO CALM THERE'S FUCKING GUM IN MY HAIR!

"Fine," I huff.

I put on my hat and my blue jacket, ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I had no time for breakfast sadly so I just headed out.

I checked the time, 8:00 -- school started at 7:45!

"I'm so fucking late," I laugh to myself.

It's not like a laugh that you just laugh when something's funny.

It's a laugh when you're kinda laughing through the pain.

I peddle as fast as I can and I end up at school at 8:10, shit.

I run inside the building to the attendance office.

"Name?" The lady said not looking up at my face.

"Craig Tucker--"

"Oh Mr. Tucker, I should've known," The lady said and I scolded her.

"I'm afraid you're gonna have to have detention this is the ninth time you've been late -- this semester!"

"Score," I say sarcastically.

She hands me my pass and she gestures me to walk to class.

I enter Mr. Garrison's room and all eyes were on me, except for Tweek.

His head was down.

"Of course you're late," Mr. Garrison says snatching my pass away from my hands and I sat down in my desk.

"Okay back to what I was saying before Twinkle T -- oh I mean Craig interrupted, the Civil War--"

Seriously.

Now Mr. Garrison.

I glare back at Clyde who was turning almost purple because he was holding in his laugh along with everyone else.

I then turned to Tweek and he still won't look at me.

What happened?

"Tweek," I whisper.

He didn't hear me.

I tapped Kenny on the shoulder because he sat between us, "Can you get Tweek?"

Kenny nodded and then tapped Tweek on the shoulder and then Kenny pointed towards me.

I waved and he doesn't even crack a smile or anything, he just glared for a few seconds then turned back to Mr. Garrison.

What?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm always late to school oml

Luckily I haven't gotten detention though

Have you ever gotten detention? What did you get it for?