eighteen

TWEEK'S POV

I sat at the dinner table and all you could hear were the forks chiming against the plates.

It felt like I was alone with my thoughts and nothing couldn't keep my mind off of Craig.

It's weird.

Isn't there something I'm suppose to ask my parents...?

Oh yeah the sleepover!

"M-Mom and Dad...c-can I go to a s-sleepover--"

"No," My mom said simply not even letting me finish.

I sat there wide eyed and I looked at my Dad for some back up but he just shrugged and kept eating his corn.

"M-Mom--you didn't l-let me finish--"

"I know, I was saving time. You know how I feel about sleepovers, Tweek--"

"But i-it's at C-Craig's house! You know h-his parents! There's also g-going to be another boy c-coming too," I plead.

"I already said no, Tweek Tweak. And no means no. Conversation over--"

"Y-You can't possibly think it's g-going to happen a-again," I say narrowing my eyes.

She drops her forks and looks directly at me, "We will never speak of that time again, do you understand?"

"B-But Mom, it's n-not going t-to happen again!" I try to convince her.

"Yeah hon, you have to let go of the past, that's why we moved to this quiet town in the first place--"

"I'm not going to discuss this any longer," she says standing up, her eyes are tearing up, "If you're done hand me your plates."

I just looked at Dad and he gave her his plate.

"Tweek?" She says gesturing me to give her my plate.

I look down and hand it to her and she walks into the kitchen.

I sit back shaking.

"You know Tweek," My Dad says, "That was a dark moment in your mother's life. She just cares about you a lot--"

"I-If she cared about m-me," I say standing up, "S-She'd stop treating m-me like I'm five!"

"She loves you," My Dad says.

I just stare at him and then slowly walk up to my room, "Right."

CRAIG'S POV

"Sleepover at my house on Friday, you comin?" I tell Token.

"Obviously, that's my parent's 'rich people gathering' and they want me out of the house," He scoffs.

"Cool. I think Tweek is coming too," I say.

Token raises his eyebrow, "Really?"

"Yeah," I say, "He's a spaz but he's really cool, trust me."

"Alright," He says.

I spot Tweek at his locker, "Look I'll show you come on."

I walk over to him and say, "TWICTHES."

He jumps, "C-Craig--AH! What the f-fuck."

"Tweek you know Token right? I don't think you two have officially met," I say grabbing Token's hand to Tweek's and making them shake hands.

"You're making this gay," Token says to me, "Nice to 'officially' meet you, Tweek."

Tweek just nods, "Y-You too."

"So are you coming to my sleepover on Friday?" I remind him again, I hope he didn't forget.

"O-Oh yeah," He says fiddling with his fingers.

"So can you go or not?" I ask.

He hesitates and then says, "Y-Yes."

"Really? Awesome," I say.

He just smiles weakly.

"Look! Clyde's back," Token says and I turn around.

Clyde was "suspended" for a few days for bullying but the witch of the west wicked made her appearance back right?

I mean the wicked witch of the west, fuck.

OR WHATEVER IT IS I GIVE UP!

"Great," I say sarcastically.

He walks by us with Bebe, holding her hand and he looks directly at me.

"So glad you came back," I say to him.

"Fuck off," He says not even looking back.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you all had a great Christmas!

What were some of your favorite presents that you've received?

I GOT AN ATTACK ON TITAN POSTER IM SO HAPPY OML

-Brooke