thirty

CRAIG'S POV

Red and I decided to do research for the remaining time she was there.

We were looking for the obvious details: where was Clyde when Tweek told me his secret.

"Okay so," Red says while typing, "I know Bebe and Clyde were on a date because she told us--"

"HA! I KNEW THAT BITCH WAS WIH HIM," I say.

"Yeah," She says still typing.

"Do you know where?"

"I'm looking," she snaps.

"Okay, geez," I say putting my hands up for defense.

There was a moment of silence and then Red starts randomly clapping her hands, "I still have my skills."

"Huh?"

She turns to me, "They were at Stark's Pond is that where you were?"

"Yeah...how'd you find out that's where they were?"

"Bebe posted a pic so I just tracked down where it came from," She says like it was no big deal.

"Nice," I said, "I can show Tweek this and--"

"This isn't enough," She says still looking up stuff.

I raise my eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

She closes her laptop and faces me,
"Just because they're in the park doesn't mean they actually heard it--"

"HE DID! I JUST KNOW HE DID!"

"Woah calm down Twinkle Toes," She says, "I already know Clyde finds his way but we need accurate information before we go all 'HA I KNEW IT!'"

"Fine," I sit back and huff, "Information like what?"

"Like how exactly he found out about it...we need Token," she says, I can tell she's already thinking of a plan.

"Okay, for what?"

"He needs to get buddy buddy with Clyde again," she explains.

"What even--"

"Rebecca it's time to go," My Uncle barges in scaring the shit out of me.

"Oh, okay Dad," She says getting up, "I'll just text you."

I just nod as she runs out.

I sit back, I hope this plan works out.

RED: he needs to get close again so he can like go through his stuff and get info

ME: Ohhh I c

RED: Ya idiot. Tell him 2morrow @ hell

ME: hell?

RED: school.

ME: Oh LOL ok

***next day at school***

I was at my locker telling Token the plan and his eyes are very widened.

"I don't know Craig...going through people's privacy...a little extreme," He says leaning against the locker.

"No not really," I shrug it off, "He probably has like a video or something...that's invading my privacy. All you need to do is act like you hate me and just become friends again," I explain and close my locker.

He fixes his backpack strap and just agrees.

He spots Nichole and then walks off to be with his lover.

"ALRIGHT BYE," I say sarcastically and he just playfully flips me off.

As he leaves the hall just empties, it feels like I'm the only one here.

Well almost...

Tweek comes from the bathroom wiping his hands against his green shirt.

He spots me and turns the opposite direction and walks off.

"Oh come on, Tweek! Wait up," I say walking to catch up with him.

"N-No!" He says speeding up.

I grab his arm and turn him around and he scolds me.

"I already have some info proving you that I didn't tell," I say confidently.

"Save y-your nonsense t-to yourself, C-Craig," He shoots me down knocking me down about three steps.

"But it's accurate!" I lie.

"D-Doubt it," He shoots me down another three steps.

I start to get really angry at this point.

He won't even listen to me.

I brush it off and walk to class trying to hold my head up high but it just hurts that Tweek won't believe me.

I've never felt his way before.

Well at this same time, I've never been in this situation before.

All I know is that I will win because I'm fucking Craig Tucker...I always win.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY! Here's a special treat -- me updating in the week :)

I can't wait to start my Candy fanfic oml

Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as you're enjoying this book.

...you are enjoying this right?

I hope so lol

If not, what do I need to fix?