thirty four

TWEEK'S POV

Packing boxes is not fun.

It's so boring and it takes forever!

And then once you get to your new home you have to unpack all the stuff and time you put into packaging those boxes.

I hate it.

"Oh, Tweek be careful! Those are fragile," My Mom says running to me because I almost tipped over the box with plates.

"M-Mom, why are we p-packing so early? D-Don't we leave like next w-week--"

"Well I was hoping that if we finish packing we can leave earlier! We already bought the house--"

"Wait w-what? You guys d-didn't tell me y-you already b-bought the house," I say raising my eyebrows.

"Well, this was like two days ago," My mom says writing "FRAGILE DO NOT BREAK OR ELSE" on the box.

"Well, u-um...okay?" I say walking away but then something just hit me.

"W-Wait how e-earlier, Mom?"

"Hmmm maybe like Tuesday," She says not very certain.

"T-TUESDAY?! I HAVEN'T E-EVEN CLEANED O-OUT MY STUFF A-AT SCHOOL--AH!" I say feeling too much pressure!

I haven't even said bye to my friends!

Wait, Craig isn't my friend anymore.

Maybe Clyde since he told me the truth.

Just when I'm done thinking about how I'm still pissed at Craig, the doorbell rings and I go to get it and sure enough, he's there with a smug smile that quickly turns into a frown.

"Why are you guys packing so early? Don't you leave in like five days--"

"T-Two days," I correct him.

He starts to panic, "But you said five!"

"Yeah I k-know, but my m-mom wants to l-leave sooner," I say fiddling with my fingers.

"WHAT I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME!" He says pulling the strings on his hat so it covers his entire face.

Cute.

Wait not cute.

Wait what?

Just um...ignore that.

"W-Well um," I say my cheeks feeling hot, "Step u-up your game."

Wait that was so dorky of me to say.

I feel like face palming myself.

He raises his eyebrows, "Well um I gotta go in order for this thing I'm proving to you comes within one to two days."

"Y-You're acting like y-you're delivering a p-package, C-Craig," I say crossing my arms and he laughs.

He laughed.

He has a nice laugh.

WAIT STOP IT WHAT IS HAPPENING.

The fluttering in my stomach appears again so I slam the door in Craig's face.

Wait no why did I do that?!

I open the door to see Craig walking off, "I-I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN T-THAT!"

"It's fine!" He yells and runs over to his house just across the street.

I close the door and I run to my Dad to ask him a few questions on why I'm...feeling this way.

I run to his office where he's packaging stuff too.

He didn't notice me at first standing in the doorway so I clear my throat.

"Oh, hey bud," My Dad says gesturing me to come inside.

"H-Hey, Dad? I've been h-having this w-weird feeling in my s-stomach," I say clenching it wanting it to stop.

"Why are you sick?" He asks.

"No I d-don't think so," I say, "But this only happens w-when a certain person c-comes around."

He lifts his head up and slowly smiles, "Ohhh, I see."

"S-See what?"

He walks over and stands by me, "You see the thing is Tweek, I had the same exact feeling every time your mother came around me."

I am definitely not getting this so far.

He knows I'm not getting it by my facial expression so he tries to reword it, "That feeling you get inside your stomach does it feel almost...fluttery?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Tweek, you my man really like someone."

I raise my eyebrow, "N-No I don't--AH!"

"Oh but yes you do, who is this little lady? When am I gonna meet her? Oh wait until I tell your mother," My Dad says getting excited.

It isn't a girl and you definitely won't meet him...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I just woke up and decided to write a chapter because why not.

And Tweek is me when I try to talk to my crush am I right ladies and or gentlemen?!

I've liked my crush for two years oml

I honestly think he likes me back tho I mean I hope he does.

I can tell because he always finds a way to glance at me and he's always so nice to me and not other girls.

Unless he just thinks I'm weird idk

How long have you liked your crush? Does he/she like you back? Or are you already dating him/her XD?

-Brooke