fifteen

CRAIG'S POV

"Why can't I come this time, Craig?!" Ruby taunts me as I walk out the door.

"BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU--"

"I'm gonna go tell mom!" She sticks out her tongue and runs to the kitchen.

"FINE! GO DO THAT," I yell and walk out the door, "Fucking bitch."

I really needed to apologize to Tweek.

I haven't faced him in two days and I kinda need to.

My only friend is Token now.

That son of a bitch Clyde decided that not even Token was good enough for him, so he left us both entirely and started hanging out with the ninth graders which is so retarded because he can't really see them a lot.

Fucking prick.

I walk up to the Tweak residence and look at the same mat I looked at when I first walked to this house.

I knocked on the door and Tweek appeared, wide eyed.

"AH--" he says and tries to close he door but I pry it open.

"TWEEK! I NEED TO APOLOGIZE--"

"N-NO! YOU H-HUMILIATED ME--AH!"

He's actually really strong.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO CALL ME GAY!"

He eyes that were wide now start to narrow, "...A-And what's so w-wrong with being g-gay?"

"Wha?"

"Y-You act like g-gay is an i-insult, Craig."

"There's--uh--nothing wrong with being gay it's just that I'm not gay, and I don't like to be called something I'm not--"

"B-But Craig, being c-called gay is j-just like s-saying you h-have black h-hair! It isn't a-an insult!" Tweek informs me.

"I do have black hair."

"R-Right. And y-you're getting s-so worked up o-ver this! N-Now what if Clyde s-said something like y-you have b-blonde hair and u-used it as a-an insult--you w-wouldn't be s-so worked up over i-it--"

"Just forget about it," I cut him off, "I'm sorry for 'humiliating' you, Tweek--I honestly am. But you can't just not come to school and work. I'm the one who should be taking off time," I say crossing my arms.

He rolls his eyes and then twitches, "W-whatever. I'm c-coming back tomorrow a-anyways."

"Fine."

"F-Fine."

"FINE!"

"F-FINE!"

"I can't take you serious with your twitching y'know," I say.

His eyes widens but then frowns and shuts the door right in my face.

***NEXT DAY***

"Look at him," Token says as we walk down the halls, "He's hanging out with the ninth graders, not the awkward ones, the popular ones--top of the food chain--"

"Token don't pay your attention to that asshole," I say.

"I know I shouldn't but he's just so popular now after that ramble with you and him. Everyone wanted you two to fight...you know that right?" Token adds.

"I could tell Cartman did," I scoff, "I would have too, if the bell didn't ring."

"Yep," Token says.

I start to talk about Red Racer and how I couldn't watch last nights episode because Ruby deleted all of them when I spot Tweek crying.

Again.

"Why is he crying?" I say.

"Well how the hell am I suppose to know? I don't read mines, Craig," Token says smart-ass like.

I run over to him and he's crying hard.

"Tweek? What's wrong?"

He raises his head from between his legs and he had a black eye and a cut in his lip.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" I say very concerned.

He sniffles, "C-Clyde and h-his friends jumped m-me...T-They repeatedly c-called me gay."

My eyes widen.

Mess with me and call me gay? Whatever you're still an asshole.

But mess with my friend and call him gay when he obviously can't defend himself?

You're fucking dead.

AUTHOR'S POV

OH SHIT'S GONNA GO DOWN

But I honestly do mean when I said that "gay isn't an insult anymore" because it really isn't lol

Like I had to explain it to my brother omg he just doesn't get it

Like it's 2015 wake up

-Brooke