twelve

CRAIG'S POV

Okay...okay...

I admit, I'm lost.

I have no idea where the fuck I am, and it's sad because I've been in this damn town my entire life!

I look to my left and right about twice trying to figure out where I am but sadly I can't recognize it.

The snow was gently coming down was now coming down like a blizzard covering everything like blankets.

I turned on my phone but it only turned off because it died.

"GREAT," I yell, "JUST KEEP THESE GREAT SURPRISES COMMIN'! I'D GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!"

It was freezing.

This is why I hate living in Colorado.

Why not move somewhere where the climate is actually nice like...California.

I came across a shop I didn't recognize and just sat down feeling hopeless.

The coldness that wasn't getting to me suddenly hit me like a truck going 100 miles per hour.

I tried to keep my eyes open as much as I could but they just kept on closing.

If only I listened...

If only I listened...

If only--

"C-CRAIG?! CRAIG!" A blurry voice came to my ears.

"Wha? Who--"

"C-CRAIG!" The blurry voice said again.

Sounded like an angel coming to rescue me.

I opened my eyes once, but to only close them again.

***LATER ON***

I jolted up not knowing where I was.

I slowly looked around and I wasn't in Tweak's Coffee, I was somewhere else!

"Where the hell am I--"

I looked down to see that I was in a hot tub with my close on.

JESUS CHRIST SOMEONE KIDNAPED ME!

I start to panic but then Tweek walked in.

Oh.

"A-Are you okay?" He asks sipping I guess coffee.

My eyes were wide and I didn't say anything.

"W-Well if you're c-confused on where you are. Y-You're at my h-house," He answers the question that I was dying to ask.

"Thank god. I thought I was in like a random person's house or something," I say feeling the hot water.

It feels great.

But then I start thinking...how the hell did I get here?!

"Um--"

"Hm?" He says like he's ready for my question.

"How did I get here exactly?"

"O-Oh," he says putting down his coffee, "I saw you in front of your house--"

"THAT'S WHERE I WAS?! I COULDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE IT!"

He giggles, "Y-Yeah. I looked a-all over town f-for you. A-And that was my l-last stop."

"So you saved me?" I ask.

He nods his head very shyly.

"THANKS DUDE," I say getting out of the tub and giving him a hug.

"LIKE I COULD'VE DIED! Wait what the hell," I say breaking the hug, "If I was at my parents house, where the fuck were my parents?!"

"T-They were already here. T-They're still h-here. Including R-Ruby--"

I roll my eyes, "The spawn of Satan doesn't need to be here, Twitches."

"S-She actually l-looked worried," He says.

I scoff, "Yeah, right."

There was a pause of silence.

I say, "So thanks again--" but Tweek says, "D-Do you want to--" at the same time.

We laugh and then try again but we cut each other off, again.

"OKAY LET ME SAY IT FIRST," we both say.

I sigh and wait but he doesn't say anything so I took the opportunity, "So thanks again."

"N-No problem," He twitches.

I look down crap my clothes are still wet.

"Do you by any chance have a change of clothes or..."

"O-OH YEAH," He says handing me clothes.

They were green.

Green is definitely not my color.

But whatever.

I start to take off my shirt and Tweek's eyes widen, "W-WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Changing what does it look like," I say putting on the green shirt.

"B-But aren't y-you going t-to change like u-upstairs? Or in a b-bathroom--"

"Twitches, boys change in front of each other in the locker room all the time. Do you know how many times I've seen Cartman naked and regretted it every single time?" I laugh.

His eyes are still widened.

"But if it makes you feel more comfortable," I say grabbing my clothes and start to head upstairs.

"N-No it's fine. Uh--I-I'll just go u-upstairs," He says and stars to walk up the stairs.

"Okay," I say.

Weird.

***UPSTAIRS IN TWEEK'S HOUSE***

"Well thank you again for bringing my darling Craig home! Sorry he's such a pain and doesn't listen," My mom scolds at me.

"No it's fine," Mr. Tweak smiles, "Kids will always be kids."

The parents laugh but I just roll my eyes.

"In fact because of this case. We would just like Craig and Tweek to do it together and not separate. This way, Craig won't get lost again," He says.

Seriously.

"B-But who's g-gonna package the c-coffee?"

"Well you of course! It'll just be double the job," Mrs. Tweak says.

Oh fuck no.

Tweek and I just kinda look at each other.

"Yay," we both say sarcastically.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I DID SOOO WELL ON MY FINALS!

I GOT ALL A'S!

Except for geometry of course.

God I hate math.

Besides Ruby, math is also the spawn of Satan.

But YAYYYY for winter break!!

Hopefully I get to update a lot!

AND CHRISTMAS IS IN LIKE 5 DAYS HOLY SHIT

-Brooke