twenty one

TWEEK'S POV

I had a dream.

About someone very close to me.

I couldn't recognize the face or anything because my dreams are usually blurry, but all I know is that I was in love with this particular person.

That person didn't love me back at first but soon realized that they did in fact love me.

It was pretty weird because I didn't know who this person was.

The dream ended when Craig shook me to "Wake the fuck up"

"WAKE THE FUCK UP TWEEK, GODDAMN," He shoved me.

"W-Wha--GAH! I'm u-up," I rub my head, I had a headache.

"Jeez, you're a hard sleeper. You know how long it took for you to wake up--"

"I-I don't wanna k-know--"

"TEN MINUTES!" Craig answered anyways, "What kind of dream were you having?"

"W-Why?!"

"Because people who usually have a hard time waking up have good dreams, so what was it?"

"U-Uh...I loved s-someone. But I-I couldn't recognize t-the face because my d-dreams are b-blurry and--"

"So you basically had a wet dream," Craig smirked.

"W-WHAT?! NO--"

"It's alright, we all have 'em," He says getting up to stretch.

"Craig, y-you're so r-retarded--"

"TWEEK?! TWEEK!" I heard my Mom's voice from coming downstairs.

Oh no.

My heart dropped and I jumped.

"Who the hell is that?" Craig says walking towards the door.

"S-SHH--GAH!" I say silencing Craig.

He raises his eyebrow, "Tweek's up here, Mrs. Tweak."

"W-WHAT THE HELL ARE Y-YOU DOING?!"

"Maybe your mom is bringing your fucking sleeping bag you forgot," He shrugs.

"N-No asshole, she isn't! S-She doesn't e-even know I-I'm here," I panic.

"WHAT--"

My Mom barges in right when Craig says that.

We both turn around wide eyed and my breathing won't slow down.

She just stands there and crosses her arms, "Well I had to see it to believe it."

"M-Mom...I--"

"I don't even wanna hear you speak right now, Tweek. Because you know what? I trusted you."

Craig just looks back and forth at us confused-like.

"And you," My mom points at Craig, "Who the hell do you think you are?! Inviting my son over without my permission. Tweek's a good kid. I honestly think he's getting his resent bad behavior from you--"

"L-Leave him o-out of this, Mom. I-It wasn't Craig. I w-wanted to come o-over to p-prove a point. I'm n-not five a-anymore--"

"What seems to be the problem?" Mrs. Tucker and Mr. Tucker and Ruby barge in now.

Great.

"Mrs. Tweak...uh, may I ask why are you here?" Mrs. Tucker asks.

"To get my son," My mom stomps over and grabs my arm.

"N-No--AH! Stop," I yank back.

"Tweek Tweak you are coming home this instant--"

"Tweek Tweak?" Ruby scoffs.

"Tell me about it," Craig says and then looks at me, "I thought your mom knew about this whole sleepover thing, dude."

"Yes, 'dude' I knew about this. I specifically told Tweek not to go and he disobeyed me!" My mom throws her arms in the air.

"Now Mrs. Tweak, Tweek was fine over. We had no problems whatsoever. Why is it such a problem that he couldn't come over?" Mrs. Tucker asks.

"I am no fans of sleepovers over what happened last time," My Mom says.

My heart begins to race and my palms begin to sweat.

"If you don't mind, what happened last time?" Mr. Tucker asks putting his hands on his hips.

"M-Mom, they d-don't need to k-know, we c-can just go--"

"No, Tweek. You obviously do want them to know or you wouldn't have snuck out last night," My Mom says, "When Tweek was eight and went to his first sleepover -- which I thought would be his last -- he was molested by the father."

Once my Mom said that my legs felt weak and I felt light headed.

I looked over to Craig who was in shock and sat back on his bed.

All the Tucker's were shocked.

"T-Thanks, Mom," My eyes started to tear up, "A-Are you h-happy?!"

I run out the Tuckers house as fast as my legs could carry.

Somewhere, anywhere.

At my last school, I wasn't normal.

Everyone in the entire school knew about this.

Once we moved I thought I could start over and be normal.

Thanks to my mother that couldn't happen.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sooo some of you figured it out from previous chapters, you smart cookies.

But yeah I really wanted this to be sorta deep.

AND TO THE PERSON WHO THOUGHT IT WAS THE UNDERPANTS GNOMES OMG THAT'S GENIUS! I WOULD'VE DONE IT BUT TWEEK'S NEW AND HE WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN CARTMAN, KENNY, KYLE, & STAN.

BUT THAT'S STILL GENIUS OMG

-Brooke