What's your favorite scary movie?

Okay, an email for this was not sent out, so I'm posting it again. Almost had a heart attack, I thought it was deleted off my computer. So for that 2 minutes of panicking can you PRETTY PLEASE vote or comment?? I feel like nobody but my dear friend Danielle is reading this.

**************************************************************************************************************

Lindsey grabbed the biggest knife from the kitchen and slowly walked around the first floor. There were so many dark rooms and little nooks where anyone could be hiding. She felt like there were eyes staring at her back, and she felt exposed. The killer could be anywhere, just waiting to finish her. It would be easy enough, just stick a knife in her back. 

For all of her big talk, for all the movies she’s watched, she wasn’t prepared for the real deal. She didn’t think she could survive this. Tonight Lindsey would die. But she’d sure as hell try to take down a murderer with her.

On her second round around the house she started turning on lights. She stopped at the basement door because she heard some noises. Carefully she opened it and flipped on the light switch. Nicky was on the stairs, a trail of blood behind her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was hanging wide open, a trail of blood leading from it. Lindsey wearily stepped towards the body. She walked closer, aware of the noise each step she was taking made. She felt for Nicky’s pulse carefully, as if moving her too much would cause something terrible to happen. Nicky was still alive, but Lindsey didn’t know what to do. What if Nicky was the killer, and someone had stabbed her and ran for their lives? What if the killer had stabbed Nicky and her friend was on the floor bleeding to death? Lindsey made the decision to carry her downstairs and call the police. She pulled the Nicky carefully down the stairs, making sure her head was safe.

Once they’d neared the bottom Nicky let out a loud groan. Lindsey jumped on the chance to solve the mystery.

“Nicky, who did this?” She asked loud and clear. Nicky’s response was a quiet mumble, but Lindsey made out the words.

“He stabbed me.”

“Who?” She begged. Nicky rolled over and faced the ground. Lindsey stood up with a feeling of dread building in her chest. There were so few people left alive, and her time was almost up. She went further into the basement with caution. She flipped the light switch and searched for a weapon. Something red on the opposite wall caught her eye. She walked closer and saw that they were words written in blood.

Do you wanna die tonight, Lindsey?

A moment of panic overtook her. She nearly fell backwards, but steadied herself on a nearby table.

“No,” She whispered, her voice sounding loud in the quiet house. The only other noise came from upstairs, where the climax of Candyman was playing on the TV. She moved swiftly across the large basement to the stairs. If she could wake up Nicky she may be able to stop this madness.

But when she got there, Nicky was nowhere to be found.

Lindsey panicked again, turning in circles. She felt like eyes were everywhere, watching her and waiting to kill. She bolted up the stairs and was met with a horrible sight.

There was Nicky’s body, hanging from a hook on the door. The stab wound in her stomach on full display, but her throat had also been slit.  Above her it said in blood, What’s your…

“How did you do this so fast?” Lindsey sputtered, feeling sick. She made a break towards the kitchen, with another nasty surprise waiting.

There was Jonah’s body, blood all the way from his chest to his feet. He was propped up on the counter, the word written on the white cabinets. Favorite…