The Moving

Chapter 2
The Moving

"Rise and shine Chaenny!!" A loud voice said cheerfully and Chaeyoung groan.

"Seriously, Dad. I want to sleep." Chaeyoung said while shifting her positions to make herself comfortable.

Her father smiles cheekily and grabbed her blanket at once.

"DAD!" Chaeyoung yelled and quickly sit up. She rub her eyes as she looks at her father. Is it me or Dad's skin is glowing?

Chaeyoung rubbed her eyes one more time and the glowing effect is gone.

"Why did you open your window? Somebody could get in you know.." Her father said and Chaeyoung just yawns.

Her father furrowed his eyebrows, looking around.

"Chae, did somebody went into your room?" Her father said while looking around. In his vision, there were green wavy lines around Chaeyoung.

"W-what are you talking about, Dad? You are scaring me. Only Maria has entered the room.." Chaeyoung stuttered a little, kind of feeling scared.

Her father quickly smile sheepishly after seeing her expression.

"I'm just joking!" Her father said jokingly and Chaeyoung throw a pillow at him. With Chaeyoung's father demon reflexes, he escape from Chaeyoung's pillow.

"Get down and eat your breakfast, sweetheart!" Chaeyoung's father says and went outside her room. So Jongdae is back.

~•~

"Chaeyoung, I have something to tell you." Her father said while they eat thier breakfast.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked and her father stiffens.

"We need to move out." Her father said seriously and Chaeyoung blinks.

"Okay... Where are we moving?" Chaeyoung asked in amused, kind of excited and her father was taken aback at my reaction.

"You are not... mad?"

Chaeyoung's expression soften.

"No, Dad. You took care of me since Mum left us. I'll just follow you to where we are going." Chaeyoung said and her father smiles proudly at her.

If only Chaeyoung knows that her family is not just a normal family.

Chaeyoung's father is a demon. His family are all demons. Chaeyoung's mother is a half demon. Ever since they are married, danger always strikes them.

Chaeyoung's mother died because of protecting her child, which is Chaeyoung. Since that day, Chaeyoung's father takes care of his daughter closely.

The reason why Jongdae had left was because... he was a demon too. His father, which is Chaeyoung's father's bestfriend, sent him to other place to survive, so that Jongdae could control his demon self, feeding and all.

Jongdae's father made a promise to Jongdae that he has to come back home after he has successfully control his demon self. It might also lead Chaeyoung to curiousity.

"Hey Dad! You there?" Chaeyoung waved her hands infront of his face and her father shakes his head from having a long thought.

"So where is the house at?" Chaeyoung asked in curiousity.

"You'll see.." Dad smiles and Chaeyoung grown more curious.

~•~

"Omg! Dad! Why did'nt you say from the beginning?!" Chaeyoung was freaking out after finding out that she will be living with a bunch of guys.

"Oh c'mon Chaeyoung! He's my bestfriend! Infact, he knew you since you are in diapers!" Her father said and she could only sigh.

Chaeyoung looks out from the car and the surroundings scares her.

"Dad, why are we going into a forest?" Chaeyoung said while holding onto her father.

"No its not. There is a town!" Her father pointed at a place and Chaeyoung sighs in relief.

The car then stops. Chaeyoung was the first one to come out of the house and after she saw what is infront of her eyes, her jaws drop.

Chaeyoung then went towards her father and smack his arms.

"Ouch! What's that for?" Her father rubs his arm.

"You did'nt told me we are living in a MANSION." Chaeyoung frowns and her father can only laugh.

Chaeyoung observes her surroundings and she shivered. Why is it so cold in here?

Chaeyoung stares at the tall gates that was infront of her. The gates had a very ancient design. The house was in dark red. She also notice that dark clouds are forming around the house.

"C'mon lets go in!" Her father said approaching the gates. The gates automatically opens and it made her more nervous.

Chaeyoung steps in and she was amazed at what she had seen. Her father knocked on the door and a man opens the door.

"Hey-- Is she?" The man says while looking at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung's father nods and the man smiles at her.

"Come in!" The man says and Chaeyoung was holding onto her father's hands. She entered the house and looks around. Is it me or when I entered the house, it is even more colder?

The hallway was filled with frames of pictures. Chaeyoung walk to the pictures individually.

"Chaeyoung, its rude to just walk into somebody's house without introducing yourself." Her father's voice suddenly filled her thoughts and Chaeyoung quickly went to the man.

"I'm sorry. Hello. My name is Kim Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung said while bowing. The man chuckled and ruffles her hair.

"Ofcourse buddy. I knew you since you were a baby. You even played here with the boys! By the way, call me Junae. I know, it sounded like a girls name.." Uncle Junae said and Chaeyoung giggled.

Woah.. My family is really close with his family.

"Ofcourse Chaeyoung. I knew your father since we were babies." Uncle Junae said and Chaeyoung widen her eyes.

Did I said it out loud?

"Let's go to our dining hall. I don't think you remember my family but I will introduce you to them." Uncle Junae said while leading them.

Chaeyounf felt somebody walking past her, making her hair move. She kept turning around but she sees nobody. Chaeyoung just shrugged and follow her father.

~•~