The Growl

Chapter 6
The Growl

Chaeyoung

One more hour left and school will end! I wonder how Krystal is doing. She must be lonely.

I was concentrating on what I was doing when someone caught my eye. Who is he? Aparrently, he was staring at me longly till Suho caught me looking.

"Suho, who is that?" I said while breaking off the eye contact and look at Suho. "Taehyung." Suho said plainly and I nodded. I just shrugg and continued what I was suppose to do.

~•~

"Yay! School is over!" Baekhyun was cheering and everyone packs thier bag. I was turning behind to grab my bag, as soon as I turn infront, someone was standing infront of my table. I gasp and hold onto Lay.

"Stop doing that. You are scaring her." Tao said behind me and the guy rolls his eyes. His dark eyes landed on me. I gulped and blinked. His gaze is really dangerous. Somebody pulled my waist and I look to the person, Chanyeol.

"What are you doing?" I whispered and Chanyeol just stares at me.

"Stop bothering us, Mark." Chanyeol said and the guy named, Mark smirked.

"Oh yeah? Is that human yours?" Mark said and I frown. What is he talking about?

I look towards Chanyeol who was glaring at Mark. Wait. Chanyeol's eyes. Its glowing! Still can't believe what I see, I blinked 3 times. Okay. Its gone. I must be tired.

"Okay. Okay. Chill. Just take care of the human girl. Someone could just eat her up because of the smell." Mark smirked and left.

What was that about? After he left, Chanyeol releases his grip from my waist. At first, Chanyeol stared at me, his brown eyes looking deeply into my eyes, then he looks away.

"Let's go home." Luhan said while holding my wirst. I followed him behind. I was really quiet on the way back home. My head is filled with things. Firstly, the dream. Second, the whispers and thirdly, what Mark said. What is this?

"Hey, you must have alot of thoughts.." Jongdae said and I smiled at him. I look through his face. From his eyes, nose and lips.

"Do I perhaps, know you?" I asked while trying to remember.

He must be shock to hear my weird question.

"What do you mean? By the way, call me Chen." Jongdae said while grinning.

"Alright then, Chen." I said and I swear I saw his expressions turns sad.

~•~

We were walking home, when suddently someone pull my wrist, causing me to collide with the person. My eyes widen and meet Chanyeol's eyes. The other guys were staring at us.

"Don't ever stare or look at them, got it?" Chanyeol said while glaring at me. What's his problem? I frowned and pull back my wrist that was Chanyeol holding.

"Why?" I asked and Chanyeol glare at me.

"Stop asking questions and just listen to us." Chanyeol said and walks away. I stare at him unbelievably. This-- Urgh. Calm down, Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung? C'mon." Suho said while dragging me. I sigh and follow them.

~•~

"You guys are back!" Auntie Jin Ah says and hugging each of us. I looked away from them. Great. My mood is ruin because of that giant. I sigh and someone hugged me.

"Chaeyoung! How was school?" Dad asked while looking at me excitedly. Why is he so excited?

"Urm.. It's good, I guess.... I'm going to change my clothes..." I said and leave awkwardly.

On the way to my room, my phone started ringing. I look at my caller ID. Krystal.

"Hey Krys! Whats up?"

"Hey Chaenny! How's... your night class?"

"It was... weird." I whispered.

"Really? Tell me more"

I explained to Krystal about the students, how the classes go on and the how the school building looks like. And the incident with Mark. Krsytal did'nt interupt me when I explained. It's like she knew about it.

"Hey Krys, do you know about the night classes? Have you attended it?"

"I knew about it. But I did'nt attend it."

"Does the student--

"Yes, Chaeyoung. The morning school knew about the night school. We were just forbidden to talk about it or making friends with the two different classes." Krsytal explained and I frown. Am I the only one who did'nt know this?

"Really? But I attended night classes.. Are you forbidden to talk to me?"

"No Chaeyoung. You are a special case." Krsytal said and I let a sigh of relief.

"Thank god. I don't want to lose you as my friend..." I whispered softly and Krystal laughs.

"You are so cute, Chaeyoung. Hey, I gotta go. You were lucky your friend save you. Let me warn you again, don't stare or give a eye contact to any one of them, alright? Stay safe, Chaeyoung. Love you." Krystal said and ended the call. I look at my phone and shake my head. Krystal is weird.

~•~

I can't sleep. Gosh. I went downstairs to grab a drink. Why is it so scary in the middle of the night?

As I was going to the kitchen, I heard a growl. That's weird. I did'nt know there was a dog around here. I follow the sound of it. With a glass on my hand, I went to the window. When I look outside, I widen my eyes. The glass I was holding dropped, making t shattered everywhere, and I run away from the window.

I can't belive what I saw. Is that a wolf? It can't be a dog because it was too big! I was running while hiding in a corner of hallway. I was too scared to open my eyes so I keep my eyes shut. I can feel someone walking near me and I shivered.

It's infront of me! I tilted my neck while covering myself with my hands. "Please don't eat me.." I said while I close my eyes shut. I felt somebody breathing. Huh?

"Chaeyoung, what are you doing here?" Somebody said and I open my eyes to see Chen looking at me closely.

~•~