The Necklace

Chapter 9
The Necklace

Chaeyoung

"Chaeyoung, are you ready?" Xiumin yelled behind the door.

"Coming!" I yelled while fixing my uniform. I grab my bag and open the door to meet the guys who were blocking my way.

"Guys, we should hurry." I said to the 12 boys who was gathering infront of me. They were staring at me for awhile, somehow they get to thier senses and walked downstairs with me.

"Hello, guys!" Auntie Jin Ah says while holding a pan in her hand.

"Wow, you guys are already attracted to Chaeyoung, huh." Uncle Junae said and Dad laughs.

"Father, its embarrassing." Kris said and Uncle Junae rolls his eyes.

"If you guys really lo--

"Darling! Let them settle themselves! They are old enough to settle thier love stories." Aunti Jin Ah said and smiled at me.

"Now dear, your Dad told us everything what you said and actually, we kinda read your thoughts, we're sorry." Auntie Jin Ah chuckle and she continued.

"I am really pleased to hear what you say. I nearly cried to what you said. I think I would freak out if my family suddenly says that they are demons." Uncle Junae said and I laugh.

"Actually, I don't care if you guys are demons or any kind of species, because I already treated you all like a family." I said and everyone "aww".

"Dong Sun! You have a great daughter! Keep her or I will steal her away." Uncle Junae said.

"Darling, we don't have to do that. Ask one of the boys to marry Chaeyoung." Aunti Jin Ah said and each one of the boys dropped thier utensils.

"MOTHER!" They yelled in unison, the 3 adults and I laughs.

~•~

"Chaeyoung, I have something to give you." Dad said while taking out something from his pocket. It was a small box.

The guys were watching Dad as he opens the box. I widen my eyes when I saw it. What is that? It was shiny. Is it made from crystal?

"Yes, it is. Look, I have mine too!" Tao said while showing his necklace to me. It looks like a hourglass. I look at the other boys and they showed me thier individual necklaces. Oh right, it symbolises thier powers.

"What does this necklace means?" I said and Dad looks at me.

"I will tell you another day, okay?" Dad said and kisses my forehead.

"Be safe kids! Boys, look out for Chaeyoung!" Auntie Jin Ah says while hugging me.

We wave goodbye at the 3 adults and we are off to school.

~•~

On our way to school, the boys and I were chatting happily.