The Confession

Chapter 17
The Confession

Chaeyoung

I gulp the lump on my throat. I can feel the guys looking at me confusingly.

"Hello Chaeyoung." Jackson smiled and walk towards me. I blinked and because I was short, Jackson looks down on me.

"H-hello.. Jackson.." I said softly and Jackson stared at me longly when someone clears thier throat.

I turn towards Chanyeol who was looking at me then to Jackson.

"Oh yeah.. Urm.. Chanyeol, this is Jackson. Jackson, this is Chanyeol." I said gesturing to the both of them.

"Hey, the names Jackson." Jackson said while grinning.

"Chanyeol." Chanyeol said plainly.

"Do you guys know each other?" Baekhyun asked behind and I panick.

"Both of them dated each other before." One of Jackson's friend yelled behind and my cheeks wered red.

"Was the love I gave a joke to you?"

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoung. I just.. don't love you."

Could'nt resist the embarrassment and hurt, I step back slowly.

"Chaeyoung.." Luhan said and I turn back to run away.

"Chaeyoung!"

~•~

I open the door roughly to find the 3 adults seating at the living room.

"Hey babygirl! Where-- Chaeyoung!" Dad yelled as I ran past him. Once I reach my room, I quickly shut the door, making a loud sound. I slide down the door while breathing heavily. This is the first time I had reacted like this.

I don't even know if I am feeling sad, angry or heartache. Maybe I am feeling all. I search my bag for a pack of cigarrates.

"I'm sorry, Dad." I said while lighting up the stick of cigarrates. As I was puffing the smoke near my window, I saw the boys walking towards the house, with angry faces, each one of them.

Why is thier faces looking really mad? Especially Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Screw it. Actually all of them. Thier looks can kill a person. I was puffing the smoke at the window when Luhan looks at the window and the boys followed the gaze on me.

"Shit." I muttered and step back so that they won't saw me.

Gosh. That was scary.

~•~

"Chaeyoung! Where are you going?" Dad asked me while I was wearing my coat.

"Somewhere." I said but Dad used his demon powers and he was already standing infront of me.

"Young lady, its really dangerous going out alone." Dad said strictly and I roll my eyes.