The House

Chapter 22
The House

Chaeyoung

I can't believe I have to live ALONE with Chanyeol. The 3 adults made a discussion about me and Chanyeol living in house for a week or 2.

You know, to get us more closer since we are married. I was looking at the ring when I can feel someone sitting beside me.

"Do you have to leave?"

"I have to, Luhan. That was Dad's instruction." I said and he sigh.

Luhan then face me and I face him too.

"I.. I have something.. actually confess to you.." Luhan said and I nodded.

I smile at him and he looks at me, seriously.

"You can tell me anything, Luhan. I will be here for you." I said while squeezing his hand.

"I-I have feelings for you, Chaeyoung." Luhan said with a hoarse voice while covering his mouth with one hand.

I just sit there and let out a laugh. My laugh then fadded seeing Luhan's serious face.

"R-really? I--" Luhan covers my mouth and he smiled.

"You don't have to say anything. I just want to tell you so that.. Urgh.. You know I prefer telling someone that I like him or her rather then keeping it to myself and suffer. Am I right?" Luhan said in a sassy tone and I laugh while nodding.

"Yes.. Yes.. I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything." Luhan wiggled his eyebrows and I hit his head.

"I'm sorry! I let you go just for Chanyeol's sake. If Chanyeol broke your heart, I will come and pinch his yoda ears, okay?" Luhan said while stroking my hair.

I should have known that he likes me, but maybe I was blinded with Chanyeol's love. I tried my best not to cry just for Luhan's sake. He looks so happy and cheerful, but what if he feels so sad that he keeps it to himself?

"Hey! I still can hear your thoughts!" Luhan snapped his fingers infront of me and I widen my eyes. Oh, right.

"Don't worry! I'm not sad! I am happy because.. I SUCCESSFULLY TOLD YOU MY FEELINGS FOR THE PAST WEEKS!!" Luhan stood up and yelled till the his brothers came down while looking at him weirdly.

Luhan was cheering and I just look at the boys awkwardly.

~•~

Jin Ah was crying in Junae's arm.

"My boy has grown up and he's leaving away from me.." Jin Ah cries and the boys looks at thier mother weirdly.

"Mum, its just a few walks from here and we could teleport to thier place anytime." Kris complained.

"Besides, who knows we interrupt their hot moment.." Kai smirked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"KAI!"

"But its true!!" Kai answered back and he got hit at the head by Kyungsoo. Chanyeol was holding my hand and he squeeze it.

"Chaeyoung, I know, I may did stupid stuff during my past, but please believe me. I will change for you. So please. Guide me, stay by my side, believe in me. The moment when I saw you when you step into our house, I fall in love with you. I was shock that you friendzoned Luhan, I thought you will accept him. Alot of out past ancestors got match by marking and they were forced to get married, but we are different. I marked you not because I was force to, I marked you because I loved you, I fell for you. Please Chaeyoung, accept me."

"You idiot. I already accepted you since I put the ring on your long finger."

I giggled last night hearing Chanyeol's confession and I did'nt realise someone pinch my cheeks until I felt the pain.

"Why are you giggling?" Kai asked and I glance towards Chanyeol who smiled at me. Are my thoughts really loud?

Jin Ah giggled. "Yes my dear. You have a romantic husband." Jin Ah winked and I blush.

"Since I am lazy. We are going to teleport." As soon as Kris said, Kai grabbed my arm and we teleported in a house, which is similar to the family's house but the difference is.. there are alot pictures of me and Chanyeol plus the family ofcourse.

"Woah. Who planned this?" I said while looking around.

"Me." I recognize the voice and I turn to see Dad folding his arms while leaning against the wall.

"Forgive me?" Dad said and I sigh while nodding. Dad smiled widely and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Its okay. I understand.. Really.." I answered and Dad ruffles my hair. The boys and the adults splits up exploring the house.

As for me, I decided to rest the sofa. As time passes by, my eye were closing slowly and I fell asleep. I then feel somebody carrying me.

"Goodnight, my beautiful wife."

~•~