The Ankle

Chapter 20
The Ankle

Chaeyoung

The next night, school. The thought of it. I really wanted to skip school. After Luhan fed me last night, I cried, yes, infront of him.

When I wokeup, my eyes look horrible. My eyebags were really obvious as well as under eye circles.

After wearing my school uniform and gather all my school stuffs, I went downstairs. Ofcourse there were nobody, because I decided to leave earlier.

"Chaeyoung?"

My hands were already on the doorknob.

"Tell Dad I'm going to school first." I said while twisting the doorknob but somebody grabbed my wrist.

"I won't let you."

"Chanyeol, let go." I said while trying to get rid off his grip.

"What's wrong with you?" Chanyeol frowned and I groaned.

"Nothing's wrong with me! Just let go! I want to go to SCHOOL." I yelled and as soon as Chanyeol's grip loosen, I quickly ran out of the house.

I jog to school and as soon I reach infront of the school building, I sigh heavily.

~•~

I was the first to reach there. Morning classes students who had activities already went home.

I was just doing my own thing when a hand touch my shoulders and my hand automaticly push the hand away.

When I look at the person, I gasp.

"What are you doing here, Krystal?" I said and Krystal was looking around.

"You have to get out of here." Krystal whispered and I look up and down at her.

"What are you talking here? I just reach--

I was going to complete my sentence when there were alot of bangings and stompings. I was taken aback and I was really confused.

"What's going--

"Where are you, Kim Krystal? I smell a human here too.."

I widen my eyes to hear that voice. Omg. Wait does that mean they can hear my thoughts too?!?

"No, they can't. I blocked them. But they can smell you." Krystal said and I frowned. Since when she can hear my thoughts?

"I will explain when we are in a DIFFERENT situation." Krystal said while hiding in a corner.

We were hiding below a table. Just then, the door of the classroom open loudly. I close my eyes and control my breathing.

"Kim Chaeyoung.. Chanyeol's future wife.." The voice said and I groan mentally. Gosh looks like we can't escape. I was about to crawl out of the table when Krystal grabbed my wrists while shaking her head. I smile sadly and stands up.