The Cousins

Chapter 15
The Cousins

Chaeyoung

"How did you know Namjoon?" Suga asked.

"He is one of my classmates in school." I said and Suga nodded.

"Hello, Chaeyoung. My name is Jongkook." The guy name Jungkook said.

"Hey.. Namjoon." I said and Namjoon just stared at me. How awkward.

"Don't mind him. He's always like that." Jimin said and I nodded.

"Have you guys just arrived? I will walk with you to Taehyung's table." I offered and the boys agreed to it.

"Brother Chanyeol really likes you. This is the first time I saw him smiling." Jungkook said beside me. What is he talking about? Jungkook laughs.

"If you look to your right, Brother Chanyeol is looking at you." Jungkook said and I quickly turn my head to see Chanyeol talking to some girl. I frown at the sight I'm seeing.

"He probably heard me. Don't worry, Chaeyoung. Brother Chanyeol is talking about nonsensetical stuff." Jimin laughs.

Soon, I reach to Taehyung's table.

"Yo! V!" Jungkook said and I laughst at them.

"Taehyung's nickname is V." Suga added and I nodded.

"I'll see you guys later!" I said and the boys waved at me. Almost all the guests are already seated at thier own tables. What is this party about anyway? I am really confuse. Dad wanted to tell me but maybe he forgets..

"Chaeyoung! Can I have a moment with you?" Dad suddently approach to me. Speaking of him..

"Yeah sure, Dad." I said.

"I wanted to explain to you about this party.." Dad said and I nodded quietly.

"I don't know how to explain." Dad said and I laugh at him.

"Just explain Dad." I shake my head.

"Its about Taehyung's marriage." Dad said and I widen my eyes. Okay. Don't tell me Dad arrange a marriage with him.

"No, Chaeyoung." Dad laughs. He must have read my mind.

"Long ago, my father married my mum by marking her. Then, it passed to thier children, which is me and my siblings. Actually, this is what werewolfs and demons do." Dad explained.

"So, after they mark someone means they have to get married?" I asked and Dad nodded. That's insane.

"So, who did Taehyung marked?" I asked and Dad blinks.

"She did'nt tell you?" Dad asked and I frowned.

"Who is she?" I asked and Dad sighs.