The Warning

Chapter 24
The Warning

Chaeyoung

"Omg. Lucky that she is not in the same class as us."

Everyone was making a fuss about Diami joining the school.

"But why is she back though?" Chanyeol mumbled and Lay was at dazed all the time.

"Lay is something wrong?" I asked and Lay looked at me.

"Keep Chanyeol close to you." Lay gabbed my hand and the rest of the guys were stunned.

"What do you mean?" I asked, keeping calm and Lay shifted near me.

"She has feelings for Chanyeol." Lay whispered and I widen my eyes.

"Yah! We can hear you! Loud and clear!" Taehyung was at the back sitting casually.

I frowned and my heart somehow felt uneasy.

"Jagi, you okay?" Chanyeol hold my hand and I nodded. I tighten the grip and Chanyeol smile then faded.

"I can't read... your mind." Chanyeol mumbled and I blink.

"What do you mean?"

"Somebody block me from reading your mind.. WHO?!" Chanyeol suddently became angry and I was taken aback.

"Chanyeol.. Calm down.." I said and grab his cheeks. Chanyeol's eyes suddently became red as I stared in his eyes. He then realise and his eyes became normal.

"There must be a reason why that person blocks it." I said and Chanyeol stared at me.

"I feel empty for not reading your mind." Chanyeol mumbled and I planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Hey, I'm still here right?" I said and Chanyeol tried his best to smile but he became sad easily.

For the whole lesson, Chanyeol kept staring at me making uncomfortable. Soon, the bell rang indicating that lesson has ended and it was break time.

~•~

She has feelings for Chanyeol

During break, I decided to go to the rooftop. My mind was full of Lay's word. Why now?

"I have been loving him since back then."

A voice said and I look behind to see her looking at me.

"Then why did you kill?" I said and Diama looks down.

"Because.. I had to.. My family.." Diami said and I had no idea what to say.

"Chaeyoung, do you really love him?" Diami asked and I nodded slowly.

"Then leave him."

"Leave? Why?!"

"Chaeyoung! You are a human! Can't you see that! You are basically living with demons and werewolves! I was a human too back them before I met him!" Diami yelled and I kept quiet.

"I dated Chanyeol and he marked me before. You have no idea how many years I struggled to maintain my demon form." Diami said as she cries.

What should I do?

"Then what do you want me to do?" I said and Diami looks at me.

"Leave him, forget him." Diami said and my jaw clench.

"What if I don't?" I said and Diami snaps her finger. She then tranported us in a house and I realise.. It's our house. I immediately frown to what I see. The boys were fighting with each other, Uncle Junae and Jin Ah were fighting with my Dad. I couldn't help but to cry.

She then snaps again and we were now in a forest. Infront of me was werewolves fighting with demons. I just realised that the werewolves with Taehyung and his friends.

"Make it stop! Please!" I hugged myself and shut my eyes. I then feel someoje shaking me.

"Hey! Chaeyoung!"

I look up to see Krystal and Taehyung. I immediately hugged her.

~•~

Chanyeol took me home after the incident. We were really quiet until we reach home.

"Chaeyoung, what happen?" Chanyeol asked and I shake my head.

"Taehyung told me everything." Chanyeol said and I quickly ran upstairs. I then shut the bedroom door and lay on my bed.

"You can't run away from me, Chae."

His voice was just beside me as he hugs me. I could only keep quiet and he holds my hand.

"I don't know what happen, but I don't want to see you like this.." Chanyeol said and I still keep quiet.

"Please come out if you are ready to tell me, I will be waiting for you outside." Chanyeol said and I can hear the bedroom door closed as he exited.

I sat up and out of nowhere, my phone vibrated.

From : Unknown
I warrned you. So what will be your choice?

I gulped and slowly replied.

To : Unknown
Give me 10 days and you can have him back.

A few minutes later, I received a reply back.

From : Unknown
Good. I'm being nice for now.
Do you want to erase your memories or do you want to keep it? So A or B?

I was hesitant and I look at the picture of Chanyeol and I at my bedside table.

To : Unknown
B.

Sent.

~•~