First met

Moo guys! This is my first time writing fan fiction and i am not very good in English , if i have made any error please tell me. I'm sorry if the character are OOC . This story part is how you two meet .  Please enjoy!

Akashi 

You were released late from your after school club activity. The night was chilly and frightening , you quicken your steps. Cursing under your breath as you saw the time and you thought it would be  an amazing time to take a shortcut through the dark alleyway. 

You prayed that you wouldn't meet any group of delinquents or some ghosts. To your horror you were stopped by a group of ugly looking delinquents . "Missy why are out so late? Here to have some fun?" they questioned while commenting on your looks. I glance at the gaps between them and saw a figure , 'Is that a ghost? ' you thought as you remembered the tales your mother told you when you were young. 

"THERE IS A GHOST!" you scream and took a few steps back .

One of them roughly grabbed your arm and pull you closer. "Shut up, you are not going anywhere !" one of them said . Suddenly the figure attack the one who was holding on me ,with a pair of red scissors. The tip of the scissors slice the cheeks of the man's face. The man release me due to the pain and groaned in pain 

The figure spoke , "Leave now , or i will kill you." it was a cold and monotonous voice. The delinquents flee away.  Instead of a word of gratitude you screamed "Please don't kill me!" and the figure moved closer to you and whispered into your ear "Why would I kill my precious (y/n) ?". From a cold and scary voice it changed to a sweet and warm voice of Akashi.  "A-akashi-kun?" 

Aomine 

You have to talk to Momoi about being the manager of the basketball team so you made your way to the gym. You saw Momoi dragging your crush ,Aomine, into the gym forcing him to practice. When Momoi saw you and she called you over. 

"Let's talk inside (Y/n)-chan" Momoi cheerfully held your hand and pulled you inside the gym. "Dai-chan go and practice or you will never see you Mai-chan magazine. " Momoi threatens the ace . "Whatever ." Aomine lazily walked toward the practicing team after glancing at you.

Momoi sat down and pat on the seat next to her. "Thanks but i will be leaving-" 

 SHMM BAMM (A/n : i swear i saw it on the net )

The impact caused you fall over and landed on your knees. "Arg UGH !" you winced in pain and blood dripped on the wooden floor. "Oi what are you doing Ryo?" you heard the familiar ace's voice and also ryo saying sorry continuously . "Oh my god (Y/n) -chan you are bleeding. " as she said that more people surround you. you strongly stood up and said :" It's alright , I'm fine." 

Losing to your dizziness you stumble in front falling in a pair of strong arm. "You are not fine!" Aomine said in a slightly angry tone. "I'm sorry!" the boy bowed once again. Aomine carried you bridal style and make his way to the nurse office.  "A-aomine?!" 

Midorima

"Wow how did you get this kind of score?" Takao snatched your test paper before you have looked at it. "Really? what's the score?" you asked giving him a smug smile. "Yeah! 20 over 100 " he mocked , you was so shocked that you fall off  your seat. Takao held onto his stomach and laughing along with the others in the room.

"Shut up Takao , let's go practice nanodayo." Midorima said in a stern voice . You got up with the help of Takao.  "Man Takao you're so mean." you wined. "Oh maybe you should ask Shin-chan to tutor you, since he likes to talk about how much he loves you ." Takao teased ."N-no i don't nanodayo , Shut up takao!" Midorima  scolded and looked away with his burning face.