Christmas with Akashi!

Moo guys! I hope you have enjoyed the previous chapter. This is a X'mas special shot. Please enjoy! Merry christmas ! 

                                                                                              ☜☆☞

Akashi

You were on your desk glancing at the gift that you would like to present it to Akashi, and mumbled "i wonder if he likes this". When someone suddenly covered your eyes. "Who is this !" you exclaimed and tried to get out from the person's grip. "It's me Seijuro." you heard a familiar voice. 

He slowly removes his hands from your eyes, he grabbed your wrist to pull you out of your house. "Wait what are you doing sei-kun!"you shrieked while putting the gift inside your bag. 

You were pulled inside a black limo. Akashi's chauffeur drove you to a expensive boutique and he choose you a beautiful dress and order to to put it on.

"You look beautiful in the dress ." he complimented . You dashed towards Akashi and whispered in his ear   "I checked the price of this dress it is very expensive! Forget it let's leave!"  He shut you up with a kiss. "I'll do anything for you also the dress is not that expensive." he smiled gently.

After paying for that expensive dress, he took you to a fancy restaurant.  You were astonished as you have never been to such before dating Akashi. You thought guilty as your gift may not be suitable for Akashi. 

During the dinner you thinking about it , you barely talked to Akashi, much less taken the food. Akashi was concern so he decided to cheer you up with gift presentation.  "(y/n) are you alright?"Akashi asked with a concern look. You faked a smile and nodded your head. 

"Then alright, Merry Christmas! " Akashi said and present to you a box. "You may open it. "he said with a confident smile.  You opened the small velvet box. It was the ring that you have been yearning for. You smile widely with stars in your eyes.

"I see you have liked it, then I will have to put it on for you. " Akashi got off his seat and walked over to you and push the ring into your finger ."This ring represent my love for you don't forget it." he smiled. 

"Actually i have a gift for you but.." you started begin to tear up. "I-i don't think it's w-worth your status. " you sobbed quietly while holding onto the gift tightly. 

Akashi frowned at your actions. 

"(y/n) is this what that is bothering you?" he asked worriedly and he begin to stroke your silky hair, you nodded. He opened the gift it was a leather watch. He bent  over and hugged you tightly. "Anything from you is prefect, i love this watch, i will recognize this as your love for me . 

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ♡

I hope you have liked this! But to be honest this is crap. Please tell me how was it in the comments or message me privately.Your comments are appreciated here. I hope you have enjoyed! LOVE YA

If you have any requests ,do feel free and comment down below or message me privately if you're shy ;) *If there is anything in my book that's offensive to you or anyone around you ,please explain and tell me privately. Also forgive me for the use of profanity.

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the character or the pictures

Moo,

UghUshi うし(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥