You watched a sad movie together!

Akashi

You were invited to Akashi's mansion to watch a movie together. You were amazed when you reached his mansion. "Wow look at the beautiful chandelier" your jaws dropped as you admired  you walked around and admired everything .

"(y/n) you can admire it later."Akashi gesture you to come to his room. 

"Sei-kun what movie are we watching today? "you asked "I haven't watch it yet but it's a popular one" Akashi sat beside you and played the movie.  

Both of you enjoy the movie but it turned out that the ending of the movie was very heartbreaking and you couldn't control it anymore ,you started tearing up. 

Akashi begin to notice soft sobs , he was very worried about you . You felt a warm pair of lips on yours.

 He removed his lips and to places his large hand on your cheeks and stroke your soft cheek. "Don't cry ,love " he whispered gently 

He pulls you into his chest and your face buried into his neck , and said comforting words in your ear.

Aomine

Aomine invited you over to his apartment to watch a movie together. "Daiki Your room is so messy , i can't believe that you have the guts to invite me over !" you nagged at the dark skin man. "Hey i clean my room everyday and before inviting you over." he yelled at you back and paused. 

He sweat-dropped.

You raised a questioning eyebrow. "Okay ! Come on let's watch the movie" he cheered while pushing you on his bed.  You accidentally sat on something  you pulled it out to find a porn magazine. 

Aomine snatched it out of your fingers, "W-why is a biology book doing on my bed."  he faked a smile and hide the book. 

He quickly play the movie to prevent you from saying anything.  Throughout the whole movie he was judging every female character's bust size. The ending of the movie was very devastating you stood up and to go the toilet in order to freshen up. 

Aomine thought you were fed up with him. So he went to the toilet to check on you to find out that you crying. 

"Um.. sorry bae i know i couldn't say those things" he said apologetically. "What things? why did she die! she was such a great person " you exclaimed and continue crying.  You were so engrossed with the movie to the point where you were oblivious to your surroundings. 

"Don't cry you look ugly." you punch Aomine on her arm. 

Midorima  

"Stop messing up my room!" the carrot yelled at you. "Shin-chan why did you collect all this weird stuff! Oh its a frog puppet . How cute " you squealed . Midorima sighed and lifted you up and gently place you on his bed 

"I-i didn't do that because i liked it , i would like to enjoy the movie as soon as possible nanodayo. "he said and start the movie . The two of you enjoy the movie in silence . The movie was well made but the ending was very sad.

You said crying loudly. 

Midorima POV

'I don't know what to do she is crying right now should i comfort her?'  i swiftly pulled out my lucky item for today - a handkerchief. I passed it to her and pat on her head softly . I built up my courage and and said "D-don't cry nanodayo." 

She looked up at me with tears in her beautiful eyes and smiled.My heartbeat silently increase 'HOW CUTE!'  I screamed mentally. 

Kuroko (A/n: sorry it's very short)

Kuroko quietly drank his milkshake while watching the movie. "(Y/n)-san are you enjoy the movie? "he asked politely . You were at the movie theater with your adorable boyfriend.   

You hummed a respond and held his hands while you watch the movie. 

You felt miserable  started to tear up when the main character dies. You covered your mouth as you weep. 

After a while you felt a pair of warm arms around you, you instantly hugged Kuroko back and you heard you favorite voice.

"(y/n)-san it is just a movie, don't cry anymore alright?"he said gently. 

Kise 

"Yay! (y/n) is watching a movie with meeee!" he cheered and hugged you tightly. "Ryota i can't b-breath!" you tried to squirm out of his hug. He finally let go to play the movie. He sat on the bed beside you and hummed a tune while waiting for the movie to start.

'The movie has finally ended but the ending was very despairing. ' you thought "Did you saw that? He died ! WHYYY" he cried and sank into your legs. While he was crying on your legs .

You gently stroke his blond hair and whisper "Don't cry anymore ." 

Suddenly he shoots up and rubbed his eyes and stare straight at you. You begin to feel nervous by the way he was staring at you. You looked away and stuttered "W-what" 

"I heard you comforting me." he said with stars in his eyes. "I-it must be your imagination." You said. "Wah! (y/n)-cchi  is denying it , how cute." He looked at you with a mischievous smile "I'm sad comfort me with hugs and kisses. "

"What? no way!" you shrieked. 

 He tackled you and you fell on his bed and he hovers over he smirked and drown you with sweet kisses on your cheeks. 

"W-what are you doing? R-Ryota!" you were blushing crimson red 

Murasakibara 

Munch Munch 

Slurp Slurp

You are over at Murasakibara's house watching a movie while eating  a table full of snacks and drink. Currently you and Murasakibara are feasting on the food and drinks, unlike him you were watching the show.

At the ending one of your favorite character  was on a verge of death, you couldn't control yourself and you started to cry your heart out.  

Murasakibara POV

when I was eating my amazing potato chips i saw (y/n) crying, 'Why is (y/n)-chin crying? Was it because the potato chips isn't tasty enough. oh mine is tasty!" 

I took one potato out from the packet and place it inside her mouth .  I waited for her reaction , she looked up to me and smile. 

I pulled her closer to me and gently kissed her on her lips and said  "Don't cry."

Yay i finally finished this! Please tell me how was it in the comments or message me privately.Your comments are appreciated here. I hope you have enjoyed! LOVE YA  

If you have any requests ,do feel free and comment down below or message me privately if you're shy ;) *If there is anything in my book that's offensive to you or anyone around you ,please explain and tell me privately. Also forgive me for the use of profanity.

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the character or the pictures

Moo,

UghUshi うし(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥