Notice[Hanamiya Makoto X reader]

Moo guys! I hope you have enjoyed the previous chapter, i know i haven't been updating but i'm trying my best . i'm doing the the scenarios  today . Hey you know i kinda liked this guy from school he is from another class. All he does is fool around with his mates; he will never notice me. ok

☜☆☞

" Hey the girl? Can you help me do my homework, i had flu last night so i could not finish it on time . ERR just do it for me." She stared down at your petite form, you were not convinced and you are unwilling to do it for her. "It's ..." you said but you were rudely interrupted by her.

"Please?" she pleaded with those large eyes, only shiny because of the contact lens, and gave you a pouty lip. You nodded and proceeded with your 'work'. 

"Thanks i love you and will always remember you." she wined annoyingly and skipped away to her friends. 

'You don't even know my name.' you thought. 

Then you saw Hanamiya with his friends, you known him since young but from the looks of it, it was either he doesn't remember you or he doesn't want to acknowledge you. 

You don't know...

What you do know is you had a crush on him since then , was it his looks? You always think about him like every time . You have even tripped down the stairs while thinking about him . 

 You eyebrows furrowed as you saw the same girl ,that bothered you with her work, putting her hand over Hanamiya shoulders . "What a slut. " you accidentally muttered it out gaining some surprised looks. 

You quickly calmed your self down because you knew. 

He would never notice you , please he only goes for really pretty looking kind of girls. 

You quickly finished the work and moved up to your  classroom, then someone stops you. "Hey you erm really smart little girl" she yelled across the hall. 

Oh look amazing it's her and why is the most annoying people the most popular people. With that her group of friends snickered rather 'softly' . Its horrible even he is laughing at her joke. 

"Its (y/n). " you replied as you were getting irritated with 'that girl' or 'smart little girl'  

"Okay very cute , have you done my work?" she asked you handed her work .

She walked away without saying thank you. 

After a few months of horrible school life there was a huge new spread across the entire school everything includes hanamiya.

That point of time you didn't care partly because you want to give up on hanamiya because  it is too painful for you to take . 

But it seems like it quite serious it was news like he broke up with the girl and everyone hates him now. Beacuse when you walked around the school everyone is like calling him unpleasant names and the girl would go around the school telling everyone what he has done wrong. 

You felt sorry for him.  

not just because you liked him but he used to have a prefect life throughout this school life, good grades without hardship, faithful friends and loved by many female students. 

As you were in deep thoughts you remembered that you left you file under the tree.  You wined under your breath but you really need the file for revision.

You saw someone sitting down under  the tree looking down 

crying 

Your file are right beside him, talk about awkward. 

You slowly make your way there hesitantly . You do not want to make the person feel awkward ; you are such a nice person. :)

The fraction of my foot and the grass must have disturb the man , he looked up with red blood shot eyes and said :" if you are here to disturb me . leave. " he stared at me. 

Man why is he everywhere  i go , hanamiya makoto.  

I picked up the file and said:" Remember to study for your test tomorrow .

Suddenly he grabbed my arm and turned me around. the both of us had a good 3 second eye contact before he wrapped his arms around me securely. I'm not sure if he could hear my heart beat it is so fast. 

"W-what do you think you are doing now ?" you yelled at him causing him to finch. "Am i bothering you " he spoke in a low voice . "I know you like me for a long time, it's quite obvious."

 "You remember me ?" you asked getting very excited and you felt butterflies in your stomach. Your heart is pumping very quickly and you feel your cheeks getting hot. 

"You are so weird weren't we from the same middle school? " he laughed a little. "The person who is acting weird is you, hugging a person you don't know out of sudden!" you exclaimed and roughly pushed him away.

He stared at you and gave you a weird look.  "Were you this cute all this while?" 

He moved on and he evolved. 

The End. 

  Angst extended ending. (please don't read if you don't want it to end badly.) 

You have been with him for a few months, its like a dream your man of your dreams is dating you . Its a give and take thing you know. 

He spends time with you , in exchange you give him your pure love . 

Adorable .

Its not that simple, you gave him all your love that includes his definition of love.

Sex

Yes you were very reluctant and hesitant about it but he had questioned about your love for him.You felt gulity so you give it all to him, he was rough. 

He might had injure you a little , he broke you. 

.

.

That's not it it continues 

You swore that you had seen him walking intimately with his past . You questioned him about his love for you and lectured him about how you gave everything to him . 

"Makoto do you love me? "

Of course not. 

ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

I think i'm not suitable for angst stories, please tell me how was it. i hope you have enjoyed it by the way i miss you guys .LOVE YOU GUYS 

If you have any requests ,do feel free and comment down below or message me privately if you're shy ;) *If there is anything in my book that's offensive to you or anyone around you ,please explain and tell me privately. Also forgive me for the use of profanity.

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the character or the pictures

Moo,

UghUshi うし(◔◡◔)