Only me (Yandere Akashi x reader) part 1

Mooguys! Sorry i haven't update since forever. This update was inspired by a story from quotev but i lost the author's name and i cant remember the title. current mood is sad. :(

And the following story may be disturbing. You are warned. ok enjoy~

☜☆☞

You looked down at broken fingernails and toenails. What have happened? In front of you stood a man was drenched in his own bloods. He was tied to a pole, he was beaten horribly. You are the cause of this. How foolish of you. Both of you are in despair. No matter how mush you begged he would not be the same anymore.

You ruined everything.

You heard a eerie footstep echoed. Chill went down your spine. You should have just stay submissive. So this day would never come. He stood in front of you, you smell like a prey and he is the predator. He stared at you with his cold heterochromia eyes. You panted heavily.

Akashi your boyfriend ? Or were you just a pet and to be kept next to him for the rest of your life. If you are acting like a pet, you must be a abused one.

"Stop looking like that (y/n). HELL you don't know how many man you have turn on with that look on your face.." he stared at the man in ropes and gave him a hard blow on his stomach. He let out a sinister laughter. You would everything just to get out from this situation. 

"Well it just makes me want to devour you." he moved closer to you and held up your chin and give ne of his signature smirk

Please...i don't want this  .

This sentence was repeated a million time in your mind. it felt like something was jammed in your throat. You couldn't say it out, you knew there would be a worst treatment if you say that.

After you heard the statement you were not flustered as usual. Akashi and you were the cutest couple recognized by everyone in the school. Everyone knew the both of you feel very blessed to be together. Akashi showed his love affection it every way. Akashi prioritized you. He personally made you bento according to your diet even he has very limited time.

Through difficult times he would still be there for you to encourage you and to lighten your burdens. You cannot deny that he is not sweet.

You were first confused why he picked you as his beloved empress...

"Akashi-kun did you say all of this...for a prank are you recording? Or did you pity me. It is not like you have to. I know i may be alone all the time in class but i..." You said with tear in you eyes. Akashi may not know but you have a crush on him since middle. i mean like he is mr perfect he is rich ,handsome and also talented. That is why you worked very hard  and had a part time job just school with akashi. Also it was not easy to get into Akashi's class. 

"..This isn't funny" this made you feel like a loser being mocked by someone. Worst a guy you liked for a long time.  

Your mind is flooded with too many questions. You might even get a headache from the ridiculous amount of question you have at the moment. Then you heard a frustrated scoff, from akashi. You see him all the time saying that he knows everything. It would be a surprise if he came up to you and said hey i know you liked me since middle school . Be embarrassed!

"Pity? A prank ? is this what you think of me? That's pathetic, i guess that's something i should improved on. Anyways come with me now" he stressed on the now. He is very demanding. By the tone of his voice you shivered. Akashi is an unpredictable male and you know what was he capable of if you disobeyed him.

You followed him immediately.  

He slides open the classroom. Pulling you towards him, you were afraid you closed your eyes. you felt a warm gentle hand. It pushed you in to the classroom.

You opened your eyes for a sneak peek.  You found out what was he like, you found out his true colours. Your knees turn jelly. The classroom was filled with things and feelings that cannot be simply described in words. 

unbelievable 

First you felt your self covered in beautiful confetti. The ceiling and walls were designed with decorations like your picture, names, sentences like 'be mine ' You would very touched and moved to tears. You still remember Akashi had a hard time comforting but he did not mind, and the reason is you.  

That point of time you were not creep out ,you were in fact happy. From your life this was the first a guy who you like confessed to you. You jumped on him and wrapped your hands around his neck. "Oh..sorry i was to happy." you said,embarrassed you quickly remove your hands from him. 

Removing your hands Akashi pulled you closer and the two of you have a long and sweet hug.  You never expect Akashi to be this kind. 

He would do anything for you. 

You were very appreciative, but once you have the popularity things become different. Isn't it too obvious.  Those happy times didn't last, did it? How did you change then?

When you were dating Akashi you became more sociable and talkative. That is when people took notice of you. in your mind you were just trying to make some new friends. However it was a horrible message for Akashi , it was like .

You are trying to cheat on him. 

It wasn't was like you neglected him or anything. The only difference was you started talking to other guys. And you might triggered him. You wished you have not done that. It was your last time you see the kind Akashi. 

=͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

NEXT PART COMING UP

If you have any requests ,do feel free and comment down below or message me privately if you're shy ;) *If there is anything in my book that's offensive to you or anyone around you ,please explain and tell me privately. Also forgive me for the use of profanity.

i notice that i put a lot of my recent emotions in this story. i recently have many problems. But i really hope i can update more often.

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the character or the pictures

Moo,

UghUshi うし(◔◡◔)