You played basketball together!

Moo guys! I hope you have enjoyed the previous chapter, small author note at the bottom please check it outPlease enjoy!

Akashi 

"Can we play basketball? " you whined and wrap your arm around his shoulders. "No, (y/n) as you can see I'm very busy" Akashi is currently  at his desk doing his works. "But.." you attacked him with your puppy eyes while squeezing him even tighter , he turn around and glance at your adorable form.

Even the emperor couldn't resist it, he sighed and spoke:"I guess I can for a while." 

You cheered and pecked him on his cheeks and made your way to the nearby basketball court.  he lightly toss you his ball. (A/n:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm sorry)  "Throw the ball near the basketball rim " Akashi smirked. 

You did what he asked and he jumped and dunk. You clapped in amaze and suddenly said "I didn't know you can jump that high or even dunk." you instantly covered your mouth. 

"(y/n)...are you mocking me ?" he stared at you , you moved a few step away from him, "It's looks like you need a punishment." he smirked lewdly. "L-let's play basketball!" you said in order to avoid the current situation. 

As you dribbled the ball you fail to notice Akashi, he stole the from you. "Come and take it from me!" he taunted. You charged at him he dribbled the ball from one side to the other. To your horror you have lost your balance. 

You landed softly on Akashi's strong arms and he smirked "I said you need a punishment ,didn't I" he begin to attack your lips. 

Aomine  

"Daiki this is not playing basketball this is called bullying." you whined as you failed to steal the ball from him continuously  he chuckled .   

"Fine fine, I'll give you a chance. Here take the ball . Ok let's play this game if you score i'll listen to you but if i score you will have to listen to me and give me kisses whenever i want. " he schemed . "Fine" you frown and folded your arms. 

You dribble the ball away from his with your back facing him while doing so he yawned, "Take it seriously or you will face the forfeit. " you warned him. 

"Of course we are talking about you listening to me and giving me kisses. "he smiled dangerously and his expression become dark. 

You didn't stand any chance protect the ball, within seconds he had stole your ball and scoring with a a hard dunk.  You were so impressed but "Daiki hold back a little you will break the rim." you shouted at him. 

He received many looks from the other players on the court. He landed softly and looked at you "Give me my kiss now" he said. "No that was a fluke i wasn't ready!" you defended. "One more time!" you turn away ,refusing to admit your defeat.

"Fine i will make your jaw dropped." you play against him one more time. This result was not different from the previous .  Your jaw dropped as you were so amazed by his dunk 

"Alright give me a kiss."  he said and bent  to match your height. "F-fine" you said in defeat and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. "Now on my lips. "he said facing you. 

Kuroko  

"(y/n)-san do you want to play basketball with us ?" Kuroko asked with a smile. "Sure!" Kuroko held your hand and pulled you towards his team. You felt nostalgic as you played basketball before, you dribbled the ball smoothly.