Christmas with kise!

Moo guys! I hope you have enjoyed the previous chapter ,this is a Christmas special shot . Enjoy! 

                                                                                         ☜☆☞

Kise

Tick tock

You watch the clock turned and you begin to tear up, "He lied to me , he is a liar!" you whispered sadly and sank into the comfortable sofa.  You anxiously stared at clock ,11:38 it showed. No matter how hard you stared at the clock's minute hand and hour hand.

It  didn't please you by moving slower ,let alone stopping . Even you didn't shower him with love and kisses like what he always does. 

You still yearn for his touch and presence. You begin to worry that he wouldn't make it in time for Christmas. You started crying harder with cursing him for lying soon exhaustion took over you and you slowly fall into slumber. 

kise

"(y/n)cchi is going to kick the living out of me!" i stared at my watch and rushed back home before it's too late. 

I reached the apartment that (y/n)cchi and i share. I  walked past the dinning area on the table I saw food on the table, probably cold.  Guessing that she is probably in the living room using her laptop. 

I stalked into the living room so i could plan my surprise tackle hug and most likely going to receive a kick in my face.  I scanned the room and i saw (y/n)...sleeping? 

I squealed at her adorableness, i started taking picture from every angle possible and set it as my wallpaper then i gasped in horror and looked at the time it's only 10 minutes before Christmas ends.

My 'soft' scream woke (y/n) up. "Ryota..? You are finally back!"  getting ready for a punch in my beautiful face , but the punch didn't reach me at all. 

Instead a warm pair of hands covered my schoulders and she gently kissed me on m neck brfore standing up and screamed  "There is still time before Christmas ends."  (y/n) ran into our bedroom like a child. 

"Here Merry Christmas Ryouta!"she cheered and  hand me a present which brought me to tears. "C-can i open it?" she gave me a nod. I opened to find a new basketball shoe. i hugged her tightly removing her to give her present. 

I gave her a necklace and it seems like she like it a lot. 

"Promise me to be earlier next time" 

ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

I tried my best but i hope you like it! Please tell me how was it in the comments or message me privately.Your comments are appreciated here. I hope you have enjoyed! LOVE YA

If you have any requests ,do feel free and comment down below or message me privately if you're shy ;) *If there is anything in my book that's offensive to you or anyone around you ,please explain and tell me privately. Also forgive me for the use of profanity.

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the character or the pictures

Moo,

UghUshi うし(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥