They get jealous!

Moo guys! It has been soooo long since i had updated. Also i have not been writing at long,  and i have gone completely rusty. I apologize in advance and warn you that this part is going to be bad. ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ please enjoy? 

This shot is requested by @CandyCandy161 thank you so much i hope you will enjoy this. :D

Akashi

"Why are you here at my house ? Is everything alright, sei-kun?" you placed your hands on his shoulders and gave a light tug. But he just look around frantically to look for something and eventually his eyes landed on something .he glared at your do, a little chihuahua. To be frank you do not even know if you can remain sane if Akashi stared at you like that.

"Hey Sei-kun do not be like that.. Come on you are scaring Furi-chan." you brought your dog to his face and prove to him that your dog is really adorable and obey its master demands. You knew how much Akashi hates when he is being disobeyed. Due to the fact that you do not want to see hell you have bought a smaller size dog so that akashi would be respected 

"Come on say hi-" Akashi slapped your frail chihuahua out of your hands. It dropped on the marble floor and a soft yelp could be heard.  "(y/n) what do you think you are doing? I show no mercy to those who oppose me." Akashi said in the most calmest tone, not a tinge of empathy could be sourced out. 

At this moment your eyes widen, you were out of your mind thinking that Akashi would at least held back a little in front of you. You knew well this was just his personality .Honestly this scared you are you able to live with a guy like this.  You looked down, dare not to look at him directly in the eye. ' only those who are allowed to look at me in the eyes as i speak are those that serve me.' you remembered this famous line he said to many people which includes your friends.

Your hands are shaking involuntarily and breathing becomes labour ,Akashi has noticed easily after all your were his precious empress. Akashi moved closer to you but legs are frozen. 'move! move! move!' suddenly he gripped your hands gently to shake you out of your thoughts. "(y/n)"

You pull your hands away harshly and looked up at him. Your eyes ,it has fear all written over. Akashi usually loves looking at this fearful look but in this case it is breaking his heart. His lover quickly look away nervously . 

You kneel down beside the dog and pick it up with your hands.You felt so angry, the dog was the size of your two hands combined.

"How could you? It is so small and you..." you patted the dog to give him a little more comfort. 

"Aren't you giving him a little too much attention? last week  you did not join for basketball practice was because you have to walk the dog. Yesterday you replied my message three minutes late was because of this!" akashi pointed at the dog with a vein popping on his forehead and continue ranting on how the puppy affected your relationship with him. 

"Are you jealous of my furi-chan?" Akashi just looked at you stoically. It looks like you had had hit the jackpot. Mighty o Akashi kun had just been defeated by a little puppy. Akashi is kinda cute (A/n: pathetic yes or no XD ) you thought. 

Aomine

You were usually the more jealous one in the relationship. You have your boyfriend aomine diaki who is rating every single girl he sees whether it is real life or in movies.  However, nowadays you notice he would hold back his comments a little and you are grateful for that.

So you have never expect he might be the jealous type. "Daiki don't!" you screamed and tried to pull aomine back. However you were too slow, he has successfully launch a punch at Wakamatsu . Wakamatsu had made a grave mistake just by inviting Aomine's girl out, even with a innocent reason like studying.