You cooked for them! (+Kagami)

Moo guys! I hope you have enjoyed the previous chapter i haven't update for a long time. forgive me as this shot is bad. Please enjoy! 

PROFANITIES AHEAD

Akashi

Akashi has not stopped working for a while now. He had skipped lunch and soon dinner. As his dutiful wife ,you went to the kitchen to prepare him dinner. After marrying Akashi there isn't much you can do. There are maids in the mansion that will kept the place sparkling clean.  You do not have much experiences working outside too. 

You have been taking cooking lesson outside without Akashi's knowledge.

The chefs and maid have stopped you from stepping into the kitchen ,but you were determined to cook for your husband. 

"I think you should take a break." You said as you place down the meal on the table. He heard a long sigh from him.  He turned him chair around to face his wife. 

You scanned his face. What made you worried the most was his eyes, the dark circles. You wondered can a person go on with out sleeping?  

When Akashi was ready to turn away to continued his work.  You body started shaking  uncontrollably in respond to your tears. So many questions roamed into Akashi. 

"Sorry love, I must have made you worried. Come here let me hold you."Akashi said and he stood up. 

You brighten up a little. You jumped into Akashi's arms quickly. He inhale your smell. He whispered "It has been awhile I'm sorry for neglecting you.

Moment of truth ,Akashi is trying your dish. You gulped on your saliva ,hoping that is will be good. 

It did not work.  

'I mean judging the way after he reacted after his first bite.' you thought. " Seijuro its okay, you don't have to force yourself to eat. I'll get rid of this r-" he cut you of by shoving the the food into his mouth. The art of man skipping lunch. 

You wiped the corner of his mouth. "You sure eat like a child" you giggled. "(y/n) i order you cook me all my meals everyday." Akashi command in a serious tone. "oh... That emperor attitude is back again!"  

Aomine 

"Babe I'm hungry..."he said while hugging you from behind. 

"I'll cook for you then." you walked into the kitchen and looked into the fridge. " No i meant ,lets fuck." he said. "What did you say?" you were too concentrated in cooking. " Whatever I'll be in my room ,locked,  don't come in or disturb me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So he wanted sausages? 

"Man that was good ,but the real thing is better." he groaned and walked to towards his lover. "Prefect timing  , its ready!" you said and remove you apron. "But i just finished relieving myself, i guess a round two is okay. " he smirked

"What are you talking about sit down and eat." Aomine"s eyebrow twitched as he looked at the overly-burnt sausages.  "It reminds me of you." you smiled.

Aomine took the first bite and his face turned blue. Without a second thought, he ran the to sink to spit the disgusting food.  He started coughing. "Daiki are you alright?" you said worriedly. " WATER! gimme water quickly." he shouted harshly. It startle you ,however you quickly you get a glass of water. 

"Did you choke?"you said while patting his back. "No it was disgusting that's all. " he finished the water and hand you the cup so you can wash it.   You knew Aomine has been always like this but this time he was overboard. The cup slipped off your finger.