Chapter 1

Hi guys, this is my first book and my first chapter, I apologize if my grammar sucks or my story is boring. Leave me a comment and tell me how can I improve :) Enjoy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben POV

I was sleeping on my bed, my surroundings are tranquil and quiet until the second my morning alarm went off..... It was hell.

"Oh my god..." I was searching for my phone on the nightstand beside my bed. I turned off my alarm and sat on the edge of the bed, thinking about how my life sucked so far.

Today is Monday. "Best" day of the week, right?  Last night I was reading an article about wolves that was 20 pages long, so I ended staying up the whole night and I totally regret it now. I always had a thing for wolves, I always believed in werewolves, call me crazy but I do think so no matter how many people called me dumbass. Sometimes I secretly hate my family for not being werewolves, but I still love my family.

I dragged myself all the way to my bathroom to freshen myself up. I looked up into the mirror and I thought, "Great, I'm literally a shit now. Worst than a bull's." My dark circles make me look like I'm smoked weed for a whole week, plus I'm skinny which makes me look like a drug addict. I shook my head and my thoughts away.

After brushing my teeth and showering, I headed to my walk-in wardrobe to get changed. Fancy, I know. I pleaded my parents to give me a walk in wardrobe if I got straight As in my exams and me, as a nerd, of course, did accomplish that and I got myself a walk-in wardrobe.  After dressing myself up for the day, "I came out of my closet," I mumbled as I walked out of my closet.

Yes, I'm gay but my family doesn't know about it. I guess I'm scared of getting kicked out and disowned by my family...

I head to the kitchen downstairs and saw my gorgeous mom is making french toast for breakfast. I favored my mom to my dad because my mom is the best person in the world. She makes the best mac n cheese and she is the person who understands me the best in this world. I have facial features similar to my mom's except for my nose, I got her deep blue eyes and luscious pink lips.

"Morning, Mom." I smiled as I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheeks.

"Morning, sweet cakes." She smiled. Oh god, I love her smile. She got dimples on both sides of her cheeks when she smiles, luckily me, I got dimples from her too.

"Quickly eat up, you don't want to miss your bus, do you?" she said as she served me a plate with two pieces of french toast and a glass of milk beside it.

"Mmm smells so good! Cinnamon and sugar, my favorite!!" I exclaimed. Cinnamon and sugar is the best combination ever existed, in my opinion.

I wolfed down everything that is edible on the plate as well as the milk. I glanced at the clock on the kitchen wall. Oh shit, the bus is coming! I grabbed my bag, beanie and slipped on a pair of gray sneakers.

"Bye, Mom! Love you!" I yelled into the house as I dashed outside.

I stood in front of my house, checking my attire and wore my beanie while waiting for the bus to come. A few minutes later, the bus came into sight. It stopped right in front of my house and I boarded the bus.

"Morning, Mr. Winson." I smiled.

"Morning, Ben." Mr. Winson, the bus driver, replied.

I found my usual seat and quickly sit down before the bus moves. I don't want to get my face slammed onto the ground. I like to sit beside the window, it clears my mind in an unfathomable way by just looking at the passing trees and traffic on the road.

When the bus came to a stop, everyone was getting off the bus. When I'm about to stand up, a strong hand grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down back to my seat. I traced up the hand and unsurprisingly, it was Leo.

"Sit down, Benny," he smirked.

He walk down the bus with three jocks behind him, like dogs following their owner. I only alighted the bus after they left.

I sighed as I got off the bus, "Welcome to Brooke Wood High School," I mumbled.

I walked into the school hallway and the first thing that came in sight was my crush, Andrew, and his girlfriend of the day eating each other's faces off beside my locker. Oh god, this day couldn't be worse. I walked over to my locker awkwardly, avoiding the PDA couple beside my locker. I glanced over my shoulder to take a peep on my crush.

Andrew Kingsley, my high school crush. I first saw him on a football game, he was the quarterback of my school's football team. I can't even describe how handsome and cute he is, dark brown eyes, full luscious lips, and his messy, dirty blonde hair. He literally took my heart at that moment when I saw him. But the bad news is, he's straighter than an arrow. He dated almost every girl in this high school and he changes girlfriend every single day like they're clothes. However he doesn't seem homophobic, at least I have a slight chance of getting laid.

"BEN!!" a high pitched voice boomed across the hallway.

Oh, did I forgot to mention that I have a mental best friend? 

"For God's sake Janice," I said. I squinted my eyes as I covered my poor ears.

"Sorry, hee hee," she said as she leaned against my locker.

She noticed the PDA couple beside me and nudged my arm. I knew what she meant and I nodded at her embarrassingly, with a slight tint of pink on my cheeks. I quickly took my books and headed to my first period with Janice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(sorry if it was a bit short :P tell me what you think)