Chapter 25

Andrew POV

Thanks to Gregory, or should I say Janice, I've found the location my mate.The mate I've been missing so dearly, the mate I've always wanted to see, the mate I loved with all my heart. Finally I am going to meet him, after a month and two days.

According to Gregory, he lives near the beach and always walk to work in a cafe near his school. Why must he work? Did he really need money? Why can't he just ask me for money? I'm sad that my mate went out to work instead of asking help from me, did he really loved me?

I was walking at the beach and I smelt his scent nearby but I couldn't track his exact location so I just followed the scent of it. Looks like he had enjoyed his time at the beach, watching the sunset but something about his smell, I can't say but it has something new that I haven't smelt before. I panicked at the though of him going out with another guy but I trust Ben that he wouldn't abandon me and walk off with another guy.

I walked to a park. It was really quiet, I guess not many people want to go out these days, it's freaking cold.

His scent are getting stronger and stronger. I'm dying to meet him after so long, I wonder how will he react. Will he still run away from me?

I saw him.

He's sitting on a bench.

I slowly walked towards him. What should I say? Hello?

When I was about to say something, I stopped right on my track.

He was looking at me. Face filled with mixed emotions.

"Ben...?" My voice cracked.

His eyes widen and he began to break into a run.

"Ben! BEN!" I shouted, broke the silence of the park.

I ran after him. He was running really slow, I didn't think his stamina was this weak.

"Ben! Stop running!" I begged.

In a blink of an eye, he fell down. He tripped on a brick on the middle of the road. He was groaning in pain.

"BEN!" I ran over to him.

His face twisted in pain, his hand was grabbing his lower abdomen. I carried him up in bridal style and ran towards Bella's clinic.

"Bell! Help me!" I screamed for help.

"What happened? Andrew? Why are you- Ben?" She bursted out of the room.

"He fell and he really in pain right now." I was crying.

"Shit. Bring him in right now." I followed her into a room and put him on a bed.

"What's wrong with him Bell?" I watched her taking all the solutions and tools from the cupboard.

"I don't have the time now Drew. Just go out and wait." She ordered.

"Why? What's happening to my mate?!" I growled.

"He's your mate?" She looks shocked.

"Yeah why? You know him?" I frowned.

"Yeah. Look I don't have the time to talk now so can you just please go out?" She snapped.

"Fine." I stomped out of the room and sat down on the chair outside.

I hope he's okay, I don't wish to lose him again after I've found him.

________________________

Ben POV

I remember... I was running...from Andrew. He found me.