Chapter 22

Andrew POV

It's been a week since Ben left me. Hours passed like days. It has been hell to me, I couldn't even sleep and eat properly. Every single night, I sleep in tears; every single day, I cry thinking of Ben. I couldn't explain why Ben have to leave and say it was for my good, don't he miss me?

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said, pinching my nose bridge.

"Andrew- God your room reeks of alcohol!" My mom scrunched her nose.

"What do you want mom?" I said annoyingly.

"You really need to take a shower and clean your room son. You can't keep living like this. I don't wish my son to become a rogue." tears flooding her eyes.

"WHY DID YOU REJECT MY MATE THEN?!" I punched my table, leaving a huge crack on it.

My mom winced. She covered her mouth, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Elizabeth! What happened?!" my dad rushed in and hugged my mom.

Mom didn't say anything, just looked at me with tears in her eyes. My dad frowned, glaring at me.

"How dare you to speak to your mother like that?!" he walked towards me and punched me right in the jaw.

Blood. Blood stained my lips. I wiped it off with my thumb.

"Woah woah woah, calm down Alpha. Don't worry Luna I will take good care of Andrew." Melson said, nodding to my parents.

"I knew that faggot made you like that." my dad mumbled but I heard it.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT BEN?!" I ran forward, wanting to rip my father into pieces.

"Andrew! Andrew! Calm down!" Melson hugged me, letting my parents to leave the room.

"That motherfucker just insulted my mate! How could I be calm?!" I threw the chair across the room.

"Throwing things and fight with your parents doesn't make Ben come back, he wanted you to get along with your parents." Melson said, sitting down on the couch.

"How did you know? Did you meet him somewhere? TELL ME RIGHT NOW!" I grabbed a fistful of his collar.

"He told me not to tell you but he gave you another letter." he held a blue coloured envelop in his hand.

I immediately snatched it over and tore the envelop apart.

Andrew,

I know you're very mad right now. But please, understand me. I don't wish to tear your family apart, someone had to make the sacrifice, and that's me. Please don't hate me for doing this, don't come and find me, don't hurt my friends. Promise me, like how you promise you will marry me and protect me forever. Do me the last favour.

Love,

Ben

There's a stain of a drop of tear under the letter. He's suffering too, why did he do that still?

"He sacrificed his love for your family, you better not put his efforts to waste."

"Get out now..." I try not to raise my voice again.

"Huh? Aren't you gonna thanking me for being the messenger? I travelled all the way to L- Nevermind."

"Get out before I erupt and dig your guts out of you." I closed my eyes, trying to keep my wolf in.

"Okay bye." he scurried out fast enough.

I took the letter and sat down on my bed. I held the letter close to my chest, holding it dearly like my life depends on it, which is quite true.