Chapter 6

Ben POV

"You say WHAT?!" Janice screamed in her high pitched voice, causing some people staring at us.

"Shh!!" I held my index finger in front of my lips, telling her to keep quiet.

"Sorry.." she said covering her mouth with her hands.

I sighed in relieve.

"So how was it? Is he a good kisser?" she asked curiously.

"Ah... it was amazing," I said dreamily.

"I can't believe he was your first kiss! Wait so does that makes him...gay?" She whispered beside my ear.

"Um.. I don't know actually."

"You should ask him."

"What?! Are you kidding me?! That's so embarrassing." I took a sip of my juice.

"Or you could straight up confess to him."

I literally spurted my juice. I looked at her with my bulging eyes, her sly eyes looking back to mine.

"No way." I rolled my eyes and continued drinking my juice.

I noticed Andrew's girlfriend slammed the door of the cafeteria and stomped in, glaring at me. What was her name again? Yolanda, right. She was glaring at me and she was getting closer and closer towards my table. 

"Are you Ben Colins?!" she asked angrily. Everyone in the cafeteria stared at us and the place became dead silence all of a sudden. I sucked in my breath and held it, I nodded.

Without saying anything, she grabbed my juice and splashed it all over my face. I heard everyone gasped and whispering among themselves while I am still processing what just happened. I wiped away the liquid on my face and looked down at my clothes. Oh great, my mom is going to play 100 question with me again. 

 I wanted to scream at Yolanda, however before I could say anything she left the cafeteria same way as she came. I was so shocked that I don't even know what to do.

"You need a tissue?" Janice said cowardly beside me.

I sat down, propping my head with my hands, covering my face with my hands. Finally, I broke down and cried silently. What did I even do to deserve this?

Out of the blue, a warm hand grabbed my wrist. I don't even need to look at the person to know who was it, with the sparks on my wrist, it was Andrew. He dragged me out of the cafeteria. I was too embarrassed to look up, I bet there were many people laughing and staring at me.

We turned a corner and went into the toilet, closing the door after us.

"Are you okay?" he kneeled in front of me, a face full of concern.

I was holding back my tears, no wanting to embarrass myself further, not in front of him. I heard him sighed and he pulled me into a hug. Ignoring all the sparks around my chest, I finally let my tears out and cried pathetically.

"Cry it all out." he said while running his finger through my hair.

I buried my whole face in his shoulder, letting all my tears flow down my cheeks and onto his jacket. After who knows how long, I stopped crying and calmed myself down. All of this was just so overwhelming, a good crying releases my pressure and my negativities out. 

"You okay now?" he asked, patting my head giving some sort of comfort.

I nodded slightly, "I'm sorry for dirtying your jacket"

"It's nothing. You wanna go home?"

"Yeah but my mom will kill me if she knew I skipped school and got juice all over my body."