Chapter 29

Andrew POV

"Nervous?" I gave his small hand a squeeze.

"Yeah. I totally regret this decision already." He took a deep breath.

"Come on now. Let's go in." I pushed the door open, pulling him in with me.

Seems like Melson isn't home now. There's a faint smell of him, my parents are definitely home.

"Mom. Dad. I'm back."

"Oh Andrew you're ba-" my mom stopped when she saw Ben beside me.

"Hi Mrs Kingsley." He bowed slightly at her.

"Hi Ben. I...didn't expect a guest today." She glared at me.

"Well we decided to come back. To talk to you guys for a while." I replied in behalf of Ben.

"Sit down then. I'll prepare us some tea. Xavier! Your son is back!" My mom shouted.

We made ourselves comfortable on the couch. My hand still has a strong grip on his hand, his pulse is getting faster and faster. My dad was walking downstairs with newspapers on his hand, he looked ever so old. I never taught my dad was old.

"Andrew I see-" my dad's eyes widen.

"Hi dad." I said to him.

"Why is he here?" His face darkened and his aura became darker.

"Why can't he be here? He's my mate. He has the right to be here." I said sternly.

"Get out at once. Now. Before I blow up." He pointed at the door.

"Andrew... I think we should visit another day..." He shook my hand worriedly.

"And don't ever come back." Dad added.

"Dad. If he's not coming then me neither." I stood up and stared at him.

"Andrew! What did I told you?! You shouldn't be wasting your time on him." He threw the newspaper he's holding onto the ground.

"He gave birth to my baby and now you're telling me to leave him?!" I shouted.

"What? What baby?" He frowned.

"He was pregnant, dad. He just gave birth."

"Are you serious? Why didn't you tell me?" He walked slowly towards us.

"Oh so now you're interested?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't joke around Drew." He warned.

"He was pregnant even before he left. I just knew it not long ago, the baby's now at the hospital."

His jaw clenched for a moment before letting go. I can tell he was thinking, considering.

"For the sake of the baby, dad just...accept him." I squeezed Ben's hand.

"I can't. The baby is an abomination. Our pack is a sacred place, I won't allow the child of a faggot to live here and ruin my reputation."

My blood was boiling. I couldn't stand him talking about my mate like this, in front of him even. I felt something warm dropped onto the back of my palm. He was crying. That's it.

I raised up my fist and sent it over to my dad's face. I know us children shouldn't hit our parents but I was at my limit. I will feel even more guilty if I keep silent.

"Andrew!" My mom and Ben exclaimed simultaneously.

My dad was lying on the floor, his lips tore and blood stained his shirt. Damn I didn't know he was this weak, as an Alpha.

"Let's go. I had enough of this place." I said furiously before pulling Ben out of the house with me.

I stopped a few steps away from the front door. I took a deep breathe to calm myself down.

"Andrew... You really shouldn't done that. It's...rude." He said looking down.

"What he said was really rude. I would have killed myself after that if I kept quiet." I raised his chin.

"So what do we do now? We have nowhere to go."

"There's always a place for us in this big world." I smirked at him.

He didn't reply, just frowned.

Cute as ever. Gosh!