Chapter 13

Ben POV

I just sat there looking at him with my mouth wide open.

"What...?" I asked, my mind went blank.

"I know it's hard to believe bu-"

"Prove it to me," I said coldly.

"What?"

"Show. It. To. Me." I said sternly.

"Fine. If that's what you want." He walked a few steps away from me.

He started to taking off his clothes one by one, throwing them away. I feel my face flushed so I looked away.

"Don't like what you see?" He chuckled.

"Shut up and change," I replied him.

There was total silence before I felt a wet tongue licking my fingers. I looked down to my hands and saw a huge silver wolf beside me.

"Wow, is it really you Andrew?" I asked, touching its snout.

The wolf nodded his head slightly and jumped onto me, making me fell on the ground. It licked my face everywhere and it's ticklish.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Stop it omg!" I said and the licking stopped.

Its eyes were brighter in the night. Wait what... NIGHT?!? My mom is gonna slaughter me and hanging my head in front of the door as a Halloween decoration.

Without realizing, he had changed back to his normal form, human form. He just stood there and smiled at me, his eyes filled with sadness and rejection?

"I can't believe you're a werewolf! I knew it! They exist! Fuck yeah!" I exclaimed.

"So you don't hate me...?" He asked, looking at me with hope.

"Of course not you silly! I can't be happier that I have a werewolf boyfriend!" I cupped his face and pecked his lips.

He smiled in relief and hugged me so tight that I can't even breathe.

"A-Andrew, I-I can't b-breath," I said hitting his arm.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry are you okay?" He immediately let go of me.

"Yeah I'm fine now. But are you gonna explain all these things for me?"

"Yeah sure. Let's sit down and talk shall we?" He motioned me to sit down next to him.

I sat down beside him and laid my head on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around my waist.

"My dad is the alpha of Silver Cresent Pack. I'm his son so I'm going to hand over the duty as alpha once I've found my mate." He said looking up at the moon.

"So have you found your mate?" I asked, feeling a bit nervous and sad.

"Yeah, he's right in front me." He smiled and looked at me.

My face brightened up and shower kisses on his face.

"So how do you know it was me?" I asked.