Chapter 10

Warning: Mature Content! You have been warned! Read at your own risk!

*****************************************************************************

Ben POV

Everything that is happening right now is too much for me to handle. First, he took my first kiss, then he asked me out and now he's asking me to be his boyfriend. This all...is too much. I never thought this would happen, he literally messed up my life, in a good way, though. Despite these ridiculous things had happened in my life and I still have problems handling them, I still am happy that now we are together, officially. One thing off my life bucket list.

After watching the sunset at the beach, we went to a restaurant for dinner as we were starving, I hadn't eaten since this noon! 

"Table for two, please follow me." the waiter smiled.

We followed her to a round table on the platform outside the restaurant. This restaurant is very classic I can say, with those anchors and boat paddles as decoration made this place looks more like a boat house than a restaurant. Plus, they used navy blue and white as the theme colour which is my favourite colour of all. 

I love where we are sitting right now. We are dining outdoors, the wood platform was built on a small cliff so we could see the water between the cracks. The sound of water splashing against the cliff is the only sound I could hear right now.

"So what do you want to eat?" Andrew broke the silence, looking at the menu.

"U-uh, do you have lasagna?" I asked the waitress.

"Yes sir, it's our chef's recommendation dish."

"I'll take one then. And a coke too." 

"Sure. What about you sir?" she asked Andrew.

"I'll take a fish and chips and a Tiger." he said handing the menu to the waitress.

"Sure the drinks will be served in a moment." she said and left, leaving two of us in silence.

I turned over to look at Andrew and I saw him already staring at me with a smile on his face. I blushed,  again, looking down at the table.

"I guess we have to stay a night here." he said, looking at the ocean.

I looked up, "Yeah it's too late to go back now. It's almost 7 now."

"I will find a room for us later. We could go back tomorrow if you want, we could also stay here for as long as you want," he smirked at me.

I blushed at the word "a". I can't and don't even want to imagine what will happen tonight. The possibility is endless. Lord bless the dirty mind of mine.

______________________________

"Here is your key sir. Your room is 268. Thank you for staying here." the receptionist said with a huge smile.

"Thanks," Andrew said after picking up the keys and checking in.

I followed him into the elevator and into the room. I entered the room after him, closing the door behind me.

I locked the door, that was when he grabbed my shoulder and pushed me against the wall.

"Good thing they gave us a double bed." he smashed his lips onto mine after he finished his sentence.

I was shocked by this kiss but I soon reacted to it. Our lips moved in synchronisation and he snaked his arms around my waist, groping my ass. He pushed me against his body and made me flush when I felt something hard is poking my lower abdomen. He lifted my ass so I could wrap my legs around his waist, my private parts rubbed against his making mine harder.