Chapter 14

Ben POV

After Andrew told me he's a werewolf, I kept asking him questions whenever I see him but he never complained about anything yet.

"Babe you sure have so many questions huh?" Andrew smiled, grabbing my hands on our way to school.

After Leo told the school I was gay, there were people glaring at me whenever I go but they didn't hit me or shove me to the lockers. I'm surprised that nobody wanted to hit the gayness out of me, even though they can't.

"I'm always questioning others instead of other asking me questions."

"Well, I have one question here ready to ask you."

"What is it?" I looked up at him curiously.

"Will you go to my house for dinner with my parents this Saturday night?"

I was too shocked that I was rooted in spot  staring at him with my bulging eyes.

"What?!" I asked, obviously unable to comprehend what he had just said.

"Well, I told them I found my mate so they asked me to ask you to come over for dinner this Saturday."

"I'm so dead right now. It's two days from now! I have to get ready before that day." I exclaimed.

"Relax, you're perfect in my eye so you won't need to prepare for anything. My parents will love you as much as I do, maybe I love you more." He chuckled.

"Haha, it's not funny mister. Eating dinner with your parents isn't in my checklist right now so I'm a little nervous and scared..." My voice trailed off.

"Come on. You are backing up now?" He put his hands on my shoulders, staring at me.

"Fine..." I said defeatedly.

"I promise you my parents are gonna love you. How could they not when you're so freaking cute?!" He said pinching my cheeks.

"Oww ma cheeks!" I said covering my cheeks.

"This is why I love you." He said cupping my face and gave my lips a soft kiss.

"We're gonna be late if you both continue." A voice behind me said.

I turned around and saw Melson standing there, his hands covering his eyes.

"It's so bright out here huh? Don't you guys think so too." He continued walking towards the school.

I ran over to him and kicked his butt.

"Hey! You almost kicked my balls!" He said covering his butt.

"Bleh!" I stuck my tongue out at him and ran to school.

"Dude your mate really suits you," Melson commented.

"Shut up." He smacked the back of Melson's head and smiled.

_________________________________

Today is the day. The day I've been waiting for has finally arrived. It has been a nerve-wracking day for me since I woke up this morning.