8

„Dad, why are you stopping at the school? Tis is the school we're going for pizza," I felt a clod shiver when he parked right next to the field.

„I decided it will be nice to invite Scott for pizza, so I'm picking him up, I think the game is already over," dad smiled and left the car. „Are you coming?"

„Me, inside there?" I pointed at the school.

„There's just the lacross team inside there, and their families, friends, girlfriends, boyfriends," my fatherd looked at me.

„Ok, but we grab Scott an leave, immediately," I left the car swearing in my mind.

My father trixed me into visiting a public place and I hated the idea.

I hid after dad's back whe we walked down the corridor to the locker room. A few players passed us and laughed loud seeing me. My dad stopped next to a wall right opposite the lockeroom door and I hid behind him.

„Oh... peach blonde hair, whiskey black eyes, perfection..." I glanced up and saw the twins giving out soap opera sounds and laughing.

My father eyed them up with so much anger that I was really happy he left his gun at home.

Aiden and Ethan walked past us and I leaned at the wall.

„Stiles," I hered my name and turned around to see Mason.

„Yes please fell free to pick on me," I said.

„I just wanted to tell that it was brave, the thing you did, stupid, but brave," Mason smiled in a friendly way and I run out of arguments.

A moment later Liam run out of the locker room. His hair was still wet from the shower and he glanced at me blushing hard.

„Stiles, hi.." he smiled to his feet. „How are you? I hope you're better."

Mason hid a chuckle and I felt awkwardly embarrassed.

„Yes, sure... actaully, not at all," I avoided his blue eyes.

„Oh Mr. sheriff, sir, hi I'm Liam," Liam looked at my father and dad rised his eyebrow facing me.

I felt I'm blushing herder than ever, this stupid freshman.

„So gotta go, see you Stiles," Liam sent me quick look and hurried down the corridor followed by a giggling Mason.

„This one is nice," my father turned to me.

„This... ph... just freshman," I took a breth.

Why on earth was I always so nervous around him.

„Oh there he is," dad smiled and walked to Scott when left the locker room with Danny.

„Hello Mr. Stilinski." Scott smiled. „Oh you got Stiles out of the room, that's great."

„Geart," I muttered ironicly.

I glanced down the corridor and in this moment Liam turned around and our eyes met. My stomach moved like if someone had punched me right in it. I turned around quickly. There was no way I could be falling for the freshman.

It was Friday and I decided to skip school again. I copied Scott's notes he had left me before he rushed to the animal clinic to wrok. I wondered how long it will take till the students forget about my incident with Thomas. Weeks, months, maybe the whole year? I heard a shy knock on my door and shivered. My dad was home, I was still mad at him for yeasterday.Maybe he came to force me out of the room again.