3. New Roommate.

I arrive at Seattle University fifteen minutes later. The place looks so peaceful. There isn't actually much move around given the early in the morning that it is, except for a few runners and a few people that look like they are being partying all night.

I spend another minute looking around, sitting in my car, this is going to be my home for the next couple of years and I already feel much more welcome that in my last one.

I sigh and get out of my car. I take my bags from the back sit, and locked the door of the car.

I find easily my room. I open the door and get inside. There are two beds, two wardrobes, and two desks. There are two identical everything, like a mirrored room.

My roommate isn't here yet, so I get to choose which side of the room I'll get.

I choose the one closest to the door. Then put my bags on the floor. Since I didn't get quite much sleep last night, I decide to take a nap before I start unpacking.

For first time in a long while I fell asleep immediately. I think that I been snored. And then I feel like I'm drowning. Literally, one second I was having heavy breaths that matched my heavy sleep, and the next I'm breathing water. I start coughing with my eyes wide open, and there she is. She looks around my age; she has brown reddish hair, brown eyes and a really nice smile. She is 5'2 fits or so.

She is laughing so hard that she falls to the floor with tears in her eyes. Once we both recover, she stands up and looks at me, amusing still in her eyes.

I can't believe she actually wake me up tearing a glass of water in my face.

- Sorry I couldn't stop myself, you were just snoring so loud. - said giggling.

- I was not - I snap.

- Yeah, you were. - She replies with in apologetic gaze. - It's okay, though. I'm sure that you have a long trip. That gets everyone a snorting session. So... - she said sitting on my bed, beside me. - Where are you from?

- A small town closes by. - I answer with my eyes anywhere but in her.

- Oh. - She said, and then burst in more laughter.

- I didn't get much sleep last night. - I said in my defense and stand up to start unpacking.

- Oh, come on. I'm joking. I don't mind that you snore at all. - She said smiling at me.

- Whatever. - I rolled my eyes at her. - I'm assuming you are my roommate, right?

- Who else will I be? - We both laugh a little at that.

- Good point. I'm Haley Murray. - said offering my hand to shake.

She looks at my hand and smiling shake it.

- Taylor Reynolds. I'm from Boston, thanks for asking.

I give her a smile and we start to unpack together. While we do so, we talk, joke and laugh.

I actually think that I like her; I can see us being friends.

She speaks about her friends back home, her family, and how she have to broke up with her boyfriend because of she moving here. I listen, and give her nods to let her know I'm listing. But when she actually ask me about my friends and family, or if I'm in a relationship I avoid the subject in the most subtle way possible, and get back to her talking and me listening. She doesn't seem to mind, though.

Two hours later we already unpacked everything and are taking a coffee at the college cafe, we talk some more while drinking them and then take a walk to check the campus.

On our walk we meet some fraternity guys, who were so hot, Taylor's words not mine. I have to agree with her, though.

- We are doing a party tonight at out sorority house, you should come. - One of them said to us.

- Will think about it. - answer Taylor with flirtatious smile.

And we keep walking back to our dorms. Once we made it, she torn to her wardrobe and take a black dress out.

- What do you think?

- That is a nice dress? - I said unsure of why she's asking.

- Good you think that, you are wearing it.

- Say what?

- I looked when you were unpacking you don't have partying close... So, you are wearing this. You're welcome. - She said.

- And why will I need to wear a dress? - I don't really understand where she is going with this.

- For the party, silly. - She looks at me like I lose my mind. Just, like I'm looking at her.

- I am not going to a party.

- Oh, but you are. The sorority party, remember?

She starts looking for something on the wardrobe again.

- I'm not going.

When she realize that I wasn't playing around, she stopped what she was doing and look at me.

- Oh, come on. It's out first day here. I'll be fun. Besides we have to go to parties now before our classes keep us too busy. - She gives me the best puppy faces that I ever seen. - Pretty please?

I look at her for all of a minute, and give in. She has a point after all.

- Ugh, fine. I'll go. - She jumps on me and hugs me. - But we are not staying too late.

- Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

She gives me the black dress, and black heels. And then we start getting ready for the party.

Vc