8. The Game.

As soon as I told Taylor about my encounter with Cage at The Cafe, she got frantic and demanded to know every detail. Once I told her every single word spoken between us, she say he was so in to me. She calls me blind for not noticing, and tells me I'll see.

When I told her that we had tickets for the game she actually jumped at me like a koala, swearing that it will be so fun and that I was the best roommate ever.

If you ask me, beside the point that Cage will be there and that he was the one who invite me, I didn't see why going to a college football game was such a big of a deal.

The week happen in slow motion, when we finally got to the Friday I was so excited to finally see him again that I could barely keep attention on class. When my classes where finally done for the day, I got a shower and start to try to pick my outfit. Try, it's the key word. After frustrated hour of watching my clothes spread all around the room, Taylor finally got back.

She first looked at the clothes on the floor, my bed, my chair, her bed. And then looked at me, standing in the middle of the room still in a towel. My hair was already dry, and my face was in a frown. She looked for another second, and start laughing. I glared at her, and she try to hide her laugh with a cough. I rolled my eyes, and get back to looking my clothes with frustration.

- I'm assuming you don't think to have something to wear to the game? - She say with amusement clear in her voice.

I turned around to give her another dead glare, but she was back at me looking on her on closet.

- Here - She says handing me a black tight top with V neck and rapped jean shorts, that were really too short for my tasted. - Just try them. - She gives them to me, rolling her eyes.

- Fine. - I say putting them on.

When I finish I looked at the mirror and got surprised of how fitting they were. Sure, the shorts were a few inches shorter that my usual ones. But something of it makes it look less vulgar and more juvenile. The top fit it great to. Hugging my curves, making my breast look bigger and firmer. I kind of liked the whole outfit. Something was missing, though.

- See. You look amazing. Take this. - She says hanging me a long necklace made of chains, and a white kimono jacket.

I putted on. And that was it, the missing thing of the outfit. Now was complete.

- I love it. Thank you. - I say smiling at her.

- Your very welcome. Now, put your close back on your closet.

- Yes, ma'am.

I put all my clothes back where it belonged, while Tay chooses an outfit for herself. She was wearing a white sundress, which was tight till her middle waste and hung loses the rest of the way till mid-thigh.

I put my black leather combat boots on. And some light makeup. Just some mascara and eyeliner. Tay put her withes converse and got a little more enthusiastic with her makeup that I did. When we both were ready we headed to the stadium, where the game was going to be play.

Once we got there, I began to understand I little of the excitement. There are so many people in here. All cheering up to the team, that isn't here yet. The cheerleaders are already dancing and singing. And most everyone is dressed on the university colors. Something of all this, make my lips curl in to a smile, and get me just as happy as everyone around me.

We get to our sits; they are real close to the field.

- This are real good sits. It was really kind of him to give them to you. - She says with a mocking tone.