12. Guess Who.

Two hours later, we were heading out of the hospital with one least member on the Murray's family. For first time in a long time a saw my mother share a tear in public. I, on the other hand, didn't cry at all. After they disconnect him, Cage and I left without saying a word.

I knew it was coming; he will want to know about the strange relationship with my family. However he surprises me when he didn't go for it at the right moment he got me alone. I was even more surprised, when he waited to the next day. He give me a ride home, then make sure I got a hot bath, and food. And then he cuddles me in bed, saying soothing things in my ear till I fell asleep.

////////////////////////

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs. My stomach roared to life, demanding attention. I got of the bed, and walk to my bathroom. Only to realize that it wasn't my bathroom, or my bedroom. It wasn't my house at all. Then flashes of yesterday came back to my mind. I was so out of my mind that I didn't even notice that he didn't give me a ride to my dorm, instead he took me to, what I suppose, it's his place. Somehow that make me feel better. I don't even know why. But the fact he didn't wanted to leave alone at my dorm, or he wanted me with him full me of joy.

I look around the room, I'm standing a few fits away the king size bed. The covers of the bed are white, so are the sheets. In each side of the bed, there's a dark wood colored bedside table. The one on the right side has an alarm clock, a white modern style lamp, a glass half full of water, and the charger of his phone hanging. While the one on the left side, only has a lamp just like the one on the other one. There's a big window right behind the bed with dark blue curtains. In the other side of the room, there's a dark wood drawer, on top of it lye frames with pictures. Before I know what I'm doing, I'm already on the other half of the room, with one of the pictures in my hands. I look at it, it's a photo of a young Cage, eleven years old maybe ten, his on a football uniform looking with annoyance to the woman next to him. While she looks back at him with proud and loving smile. She looks around her forty's, with a petite body, long blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked nothing like him, but I knew instantly that that woman was his mother. Not only cause the way she looked at him, but also because she has exactly the same smile that him, she even has the same dimples on her cheeks.

I put the photo back in place, and take the next one. In this one Cage was a three years old or so, he was holding to his mother neck like his life depended on that. He face lighted on a huge grin. She had her eyes closed and happy smile on her face in this one. You could see the love between them on those pictures, even if you were blind.

The next one was only few years ago, Cage looked almost like now but his face looked more childish. He was hugging his mom a smile on both of his face, however they looked more tired and sad in this one. They hold to each other like that was the last chance they got. That probably was the case, given she has lost a lot of weight and her hair looked less livid, and her skin was paler, I take it that this one was one of the last pictures they have taken together. I bad feeling drive my body, I can't even imagine the kind of pain he been through. I gently touch Cage face on the photo with my dumb, and then put it back where it belongs.

I swipe away a lonely tear, and turn around. In the opposite side of the room there are three doors, two on the wall right in front of me, and one on the one opposite to the bed. I open one of the door to find a small closet full of his clothes, I close the door and open the next one and bingo! The bathroom. I get in it and take my time doing my morning routine. Once I'm ready I look in the mirror a last time, I have small dark bags on my eyes, my hair it's on a messy bun, and I'm wearing one black big t-shirts of Cage. I take a big smell through the shirt fabric, and then walk back to the room. I open the last door and begging to look for my way to the kitchen, when I'm sure I'll find Cage.

I walk a few fits through a small hallway until I found a walk of stairs. I began to descend them, looking at the pictures hanging in the wall. There's one of a youngest version of Cage, one of a smiling woman next to his mother, in my opinion they must be siblings or something they looked so alike. The next one is of two boys cover on dirt and smiling at the camera, I recognize one of them as Cage, and the next one as a boyish young version of Cage's mom. Which means he is probably his brother, I smile to the picture. I finally got my way to the last step of the stairs, also last photo. It's a photo of the three of them. His mom looked healthy and happy, with one arm around each one of her sons. Cage looked happy yet annoyed, guess he is not a photo kind of guy. One I get to the last face on the photo a gasp escape my lips, my heart starts beating fast, and I can even remember how to breath.

This can be happening. How..? This.... This is so no possible. It can't be. Please don't let it be. Oh my freaking god. Why do you do this to me?

Tears starts going down my face.

I think I'd be in shock for the last, who knows how many, minutes. I stepped out of it only one a hand touched my shoulder and a worry voice ask me if I was okay. I turn around, and start crying harder once I look at his eyes.

- I'm.... I'm f-fine. - I somehow stumble to him.

I'm still looking at him like he is a ghost when Cage comes from behind me, not getting any look of my shocked full of tears face.

- Oh you meet my brother ... - I can hear the smile on his face.

I keep looking on to his brother worry eyes when I finish Cage sentence.

- Jason.